hi there...Support network needed

Options
Hi MFP family, been doing this since Feb with my weight coming off slowly but surely. Need some friends I can turn to that can advise and support me...Please help :):flowerforyou:

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    That's good you're having success. Slow steady weight loss is easier to sustain so you don't fall back into bad habit. Making friends on here is a good way to keep you accountable and motivated. Also being able to see what works for others is great as well. I have sent you a friend request so we can help support each other. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • mznene89
    mznene89 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like mznene im trying to be a active user on mfp
  • hm_day
    hm_day Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me!
    I have been an on-again off-again user, but I have newfound motivation :) Been going for about 2 weeks now and finally starting to get into positive and healthy choices. The more activity I have going on on my feed, the better!
  • esther617
    esther617 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me, over 40 and need to lose about 40. I'll try to motivate you...Add me!
  • esther617
    esther617 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sounds like me, over 40 and need to lose about 40. I'll try to motivate you...Add me!
  • Travko
    Travko Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone). Slow and steady is indeed the way to success, and friends definitely help!