128 lbs. lost, no tricks, no gimmicks. (not my story).

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Nobody cares about a success story of a woman who lost 128 lbs, looks healthy and did it the old fashioned way?

sounds legit.
  • ziztur
    ziztur Posts: 15
    Nobody cares about a success story of a woman who lost 128 lbs, looks healthy and did it the old fashioned way?

sounds legit.

You might want to consider waiting more than 12 minutes before you throw down the judgement gauntlet.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    No.^

Other threads have attention. They have good stories and they belong to the actual members posting. I get that.

I thought about putting this somewhere else since it is not my story, but I don't know where?

I feel her story deserves attention though, simply b/c it's epic weight loss and using tried and true no nonsense methods and with no holier-than-thou lofty or life or death goal.

Just an ordinary person, doing an extraordinary thing. For herself.
  • Wilmingtonbelle
    Wilmingtonbelle Posts: 255 Member
    I couldn't get your link to work but here's one to the story and a video.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fla-woman-loses-128-lbs-hooters-waitress-article-1.1782610
  • MyChocolateDiet
    I couldn't get your link to work but here's one to the story and a video.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fla-woman-loses-128-lbs-hooters-waitress-article-1.1782610

thanks, i wish i'd titled this better too. well I hope people will find it b/c there are rules against reposting in another place, and i'm under someone's radar right now and cant' get away with blinking.
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    I think it's a great story. Not my motivation but whatever works.
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    She looks great! Nice drunk guy but it got her going. awesome success story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!