Reached 2nd goal!

Options
:flowerforyou: Im very excited to announce I reached my 2nd goal of 190 lbs! I am down 34 lbs in about 14 weeks! I was in a plateau for 2 plus weeks the last part of December due to the holiday foods and not enough workouts as I normally do. I still made it! I was very depressd yesterday for personal reasons and waking up to this makes it more bearable. I am so happy to continue this journey and thankful for for this website and all who encourage and care!:heart:

A sweet surprise was going to Grandmas for Christmas (like we do every year) and getting on her scale and seeing 40lbs less than last Christmas!!! 40lbs taken off me feels AWESOME! I am ready to lose more! Been 9 years since I was 190!!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• sabrina35
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep up the good work. Looking good!
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yay :D Congrats! That's a huge inspiration. I currently don't have "dates" set. Maybe this is something I should do so that I have an idea, and a goal in mind!

Thank you for this post!!
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    woooohoooooooooooooo!!! Good for you!!!! I am so proud of you! And You look great!!! I saw the pics on fb witht he kiddo, great job!!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Great start to the New Year! God bless!
  • carrietobias
    Options
    Luznweightmomee you look awesome!!! You look soooo different. Keep up the great job!!! I will be rooting for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!