Mini Goals!

Options
I have always been one for setting mini goals... because the idea of losing 75 lbs seems overwhelming to me! So I set a mini goal to be at 190 by 1/10/11...I was at 195 on 12/31/10... This morning I am 191.00! Now, I know that is a lot to lose in 10 days, but most of it is water weight... (holiday calories)

I know I am not at my goal... but I am very happy to be where I am right now!

Replies

• Swoopette
    Swoopette Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Anyone one will tell you on here to have a main goal then to follow mini goals. When you reach your mini golas don't forget to reward yourself. Have something set for each goal. Even if it is something like a bath with candle light. Doesn't have to be costly. Just do something for yourself that you want but usually don't take that extra time to do it.

Good luck on your journey! You will be GREAT!
  • colochel
    colochel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • MooseWizard
    MooseWizard Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

I hit my first mini-goal of 30lbs today. Started Nov 1st, gave myself until end of Feb to hit it. Looking forward to losing the next 30, and the next 30 after that--95lbs total more to lose, but now I feel confident it is totally attainable.
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    well done hun x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!