fitbit flex and water

Options
Nathalia2009
Nathalia2009 Posts: 75 Member
I have the water resistant not the water proof i believe. It was the one for $99. I read it can go in showers and water up to 10 meters? Is that safe to do? We go to the water park quit often would you wear it there? Its mainly slides and the water is never more than 4 feet but I also do not want to have to put out another $100. Do you keep yours on in the showers?

Thanks!

Replies

• alglenn2013
    alglenn2013 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for about a year. I used to wear it in the shower all the time, but it started to get a little funky from the soap and such, plus it holds a bit of moisture in the little pocket that the flex doohicky goes in, so now I take it off for showers. I have gone to our local water park with it and it has always been fine.
  • Nathalia2009
    Nathalia2009 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've had mine for about a year. I used to wear it in the shower all the time, but it started to get a little funky from the soap and such, plus it holds a bit of moisture in the little pocket that the flex doohicky goes in, so now I take it off for showers. I have gone to our local water park with it and it has always been fine.

That makes me feel better
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I shower while wearing mine, I just clean it every time I charge it. I personally would call Fitbit and ask them about the water park.
  • taramaclaren
    taramaclaren Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I have the water resistant not the water proof i believe. It was the one for $99. I read it can go in showers and water up to 10 meters? Is that safe to do? We go to the water park quit often would you wear it there? Its mainly slides and the water is never more than 4 feet but I also do not want to have to put out another $100. Do you keep yours on in the showers?

Thanks!

You should be fine.