FOCUS T25 Workout Review

Options
Any One on FOCUS T25 Workout???

I would like to know the review of it..

Replies

• hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 8 in the Beta round. It's intense, but I've lost 1% BF and 2 pounds. I'm only trying to lose 5 more, and then I'm at maintenance, but others in my T25 group have lost way more. You need to follow the nutrition guide to get the best results, but I only follow it about 80% of the time and have still had good results.

Stay at the calorie goals stated and stick with the calendar. I'm not a BB coach, so my review is very unbiased.
  • haleycreations
    haleycreations Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about T25 other than friends reviews, but insanity kicked my butt in a great way, and now I'm doing Les Mills Combat. Very intense
  • RockerDood
    RockerDood Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started week 2 and I'm down 2.2lbs. Loving it so far. Not following the nutrition guide but I am doing 1600 cal/day with the P90x fat shredder nutrition ratio of 50-30-20.
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    For a workout that's only 25 minutes, it kicks my *kitten* like a workout twice it's duration.
    Even so, I still do 2 of the T25 workouts back-to-back.........I'm a glutton for punishment.
  • irisia99
    irisia99 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Other than the videos, do you need to buy any equipment? Like dumbbells or resistance bands? Just curious what the total monetary investment is. Also, how much room do you need to do the workout? I live in a small apartment.
  • tweetybird41
    tweetybird41 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    my daughter and I just started this yesterday t25 yellow first...it's tough..but we do the modified version . There is a lady on the right side of the screen that is easier to follow when your kinda lost or it's to fast. So far we love it! After the dvd I feel like I was working out much longer than 25 minutes. so its a hard workout. major sweat.
  • tweetybird41
    tweetybird41 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    we just ordered the kit that came with all dvd's and resistant bands. so far we have not needed more than that. I would recommend a hard surface though for your feet. a lot of shuffling around. We paid approx. $100.00 for our kit.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Bump. Just started this on Monday and love it. Feeling great and I love that its only 25 minutes. Very doable. I just came off of 2 rounds of turbofire and this is definitely a change up.
  • GoddessIsisTabby8
    Options
    I'm about to get it because there is this girl on youtube Lovelyti2013 I believe is her channel. She actually has 2. She did T25 and you can totally see her results even though she has a health condition. So I figured if it works for her it will work for me. :smile:
  • dani07021980
    Options
    It is a very short and intense workout that will get you results. I don't follow the food guide but I do limit my calorie intake to 1200-1400 per day and I have lost 9 lbs in 4 1/2 weeks while doing most of the moves on the modified version. That is great for me! I don't have a lot of weight to lose so it doesn't come off as quickly and I have found it difficult to stay motivated with other workouts when I don't see results quickly. If you haven't worked out in awhile I would strongly urge you to follow the modified version. It works muscles you don't typically use so after the first day of trying it (unmodified) I was so sore I couldn't even do it the next day. Follow the modified so you can stick with it and you will still be dripping sweat at the end. The best part is, I feel great after doing it so I actually WANT to do it the next day. I was an athlete until I had children and then fell off the bandwagon between working and motherhood. I feel stronger, have more energy and ultimately more confidence. I would strongly recommend this to anyone that has a difficult time staying motivated to workout.