Hitting Reset

Options
kyedo
kyedo Posts: 83 Member
Hey folks I'm Ed O. and I am getting back to MFP and re-dedicating myself to the process.
I am 6 months shy of 50 years of experience and want to hit that milestone in the best possible condition

As of this week I have reset my starting weight (bye bye 40lbs lost since 2012) and am now starting new.

I have gone in and cleared out all of my inactive friends and am now looking to build up a group of supportive people, that are tracking everyday and working out on a regular basis.

Feel free to add me if you are looking to start over or even if you are not starting over.

Replies

• kyedo
    Options
    Bump
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! Great goals. I'm just a tad behind you being 6 months from 49 man how did That happen???

We need to keep our strength so we can keep going strong at this 'young' age!!!

Feel free to friend me if you'd like

Nancy
  • kyedo
    Options
    Thanks Nancy,
    This young age feels like it is slipping away, so that is why I am re-dedicating to the program.
    FR sent.

Ed
  • dogwhisperette
    dogwhisperette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I can relate! Turning 50 in June and I will admit, it to see that number quickly approaching has given me motivation for whatever reason. I plan on being one of them 50 and proud of it people! I log daily and am happy to motivate if needed. Go ahead and add me if you would like.
  • dcshellz
    dcshellz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your new journey, I am looking for those who I can seek inspiration from as well as encourage. I just started doing the tracking even, so I suppose you can say i am resetting also.
  • jweisshoff
    jweisshoff Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP! I re-dedicated myself to getting to the weight loss " finish line" January of last year and have been very successful with the help of some special MPF friends,food journaling, and exercise. You can do it! :smile:
  • kyedo
    Options
    Thanks jweisshoff,

I am trying to remember to stay dedicated to logging and exercise and not letting one bad day turn into two bad days.

Really want to be in a much better place by the time I hit 50 later this year.