Before and Afters - P90X/Insanity

Options
2»

Replies

• frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm always wanting to wear my shirt especially out in public! LOL

I wear my P90x shirt all the time, I love it and it wasnt even free!! they should give some free P90x shirts too
  • sdsmart
    sdsmart Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    well done you!!!!!!! I am going to buy p90x NOW!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You look great!! It is amazing what eating natural whole foods will do for you...
  • fitaliciag
    Options
    Good job! I did P90X as well! and I am about to do it again!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm always wanting to wear my shirt especially out in public! LOL

I wear my P90x shirt all the time, I love it and it wasnt even free!! they should give some free P90x shirts too

I just wore mine yesterday at the gym. I'm always proud to represent. LOL
  • jpowers416
    jpowers416 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! I just got P90X in the mail, and have been excited/terrified of starting it. I'm going to try to keep up, but that might be pushing a bit too hard to start. All I can do is my best, right? I'm starting tomorrow! (I have to work tonight) Thanks for the inspiration!!
  • moserary
    Options
    Those all sound amazing! Where do you hear about these programs?
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    You can purchase them directly through beachbody and be assigned a coach. Or you can pick your coach and order through them. You can message anyone of the coaches on here for more info.

Hope this helps,
    Stu
  • moserary
    Options
    That is amazing! I really want to try it but I have committment issues LOL! I know that i wouldn't stick with it (yet) but Im working toward it! You look beautiful!

Thanks! Believe me, I've had commitment issues my whole life. I have always been on and off with exercise. But there's something about committing to a 90 day program...once I started I couldn't stop! I kept a calendar of the workouts on my fridge and marked off every single workout as I did it. Now I'm over 200 days into it and can't stop! 90 days of P90X, 60 days of Insanity and now I'm almost done with another 90 days of P90X and Insanity - next is 4 weeks of Brazil Butt Lift, then I don't know what (probably TurboFire and Chalene Extreme hybrid). I LOVE THESE WORKOUTS (can u tell??) LOL

Whoops, sorry, I meant that to be: How do you find out about these ^^^ programs? :) I need some butt lift! My butt is nonexistent, grrrr.
  • moserary
    Options
    You can purchase them directly through beachbody and be assigned a coach. Or you can pick your coach and order through them. You can message anyone of the coaches on here for more info.

Hope this helps,
    Stu

Okay, thank you! I'll look into it :)
  • jacksonde24
    Options
    I'm started P90X today. So do you do one program at a time???
  • ElaineDianne70
    ElaineDianne70 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Yes, I prefer to do one program at a time. Although for my 2nd round of P90X I worked some Insanity in on cardio days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!