Looking for Fitbit Flex advice

Options
Hi. I just bought a Fitbit flex and have synced it up to MFP. Any advice you can give me would be so appreciated, since I am not really sure I know what I am supposed to do with it! I am logging my meals into MFP. Do I log my exercise in MFP too, or do I just let the Fitbit sync the info?? Does the sleep feature help, or is it just a gimmick? Like I said, I really am not sure what I am supposed to be doing with this thing, but I am bound and determined to lose 30 pounds and become much more healthy. Thanks, all!

Replies

• AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    There's a group for Fitbit users here on the boards - check it out! You might find the advice & help you're looking for there. :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/1290-fitbit-users
  • Dewdrop75
    Dewdrop75 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Amy , thanks for the info on that group, I just got my Fitbit Flex today too, so I am curious about how it all works too. I think I did read that you should not log your food on the Fitbit app if you are using MFP to log your food, otherwise when it syncs it will duplicate what you logged into MFP.

Tina
  • CookieJarD
    CookieJarD Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks, Amy! I appreciate the insider info on the Fitbit group! I am going to join it! Good luck on this journey of healthiness, ladies!