GCE helped me with my diet

Options
Hey everyone!

I had always thought that weight loss pills were just scams and they didn't work. However, recently I was having a hard time with late night snacks. I got anxious to the point that I could not sleep. My stomach was growling and if I didn't get a snack before bed I would be deprived from sleeping. The thing is it wasn't hunger. I know my body and it was like some sort of sweet cravings or something...

The thing is I decided to take a weight loss supplement. To make the long story short I decided to take Garcinia Cambogia Extract (GCE). I found one with good customer reviews on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Bioganix-Garcinia-Cambogia-Extract-Capsules/dp/B00GAXIX0U/ To be honest I was not expecting anything to happen because, as I said before, I had always thought this was all a scam. But I was curious to know if it would actually reduce my appetite. I really just wanted it to stop my late night cravings though...

It helped me a lot I must say. It really does reduce my appetite and late night snacking is gone so far. It's been only 2 weeks so I cannot tell for sure how good this is. But so far it's working for me. It says it helps burn fat but I'm not so sure it's helped me burn fat. I guess I'll have to measure my fat % soon to see how that one goes.

Are any of you taking a supplement like this? How has it worked for you?

Replies

• Jestinia
    Jestinia Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding me? Don't go near that stuff. After having it in the house only two days, it killed my begonias and pawned my TV!
  • FrankDavis86
    FrankDavis86 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    LOL! What are you talking about?