La-di-da NSV - go me!

Options
I just had to share this NSV because it made me feel really happy after a great workout this afternoon -

The trainer who teaches the boot camp/interval class I've been taking on Tuesdays and Thursdays always tells me what a great job I've done after class (I've been going for about three weeks), and usually offers to help me with a foam roller after class.

Today, though, he chatted me up and told me he was so excited to see the progress I've been making, and to see me challenge myself with higher weights consistently every week. Such a good feeling to have a professional recognize how hard I'm working!

Replies

• trish07tx
    trish07tx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What is NSV tho? And is he HITTING on you cause you are an awesome boot camp hottie!???? :)
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I just had to share this NSV because it made me feel really happy after a great workout this afternoon -

The trainer who teaches the boot camp/interval class I've been taking on Tuesdays and Thursdays always tells me what a great job I've done after class (I've been going for about three weeks), and usually offers to help me with a foam roller after class.

Today, though, he chatted me up and told me he was so excited to see the progress I've been making, and to see me challenge myself with higher weights consistently every week. Such a good feeling to have a professional recognize how hard I'm working!
    He's excited about something, that's for sure...
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options

He's excited about something, that's for sure...

Haha yupp, I thought the same thing. He wants to date you hard lol.

quOal3t.gif
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!

Put me in the group that thinks he is hitting on you :)
  • xochristianna
    xochristianna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What is NSV tho? And is he HITTING on you cause you are an awesome boot camp hottie!???? :)

NSV = Non-scale victory :)

And I don't know about all that...y'all are hilarious though.
  • DemetraDawn
    DemetraDawn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Way to go chica!
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Am I the only one who didn't think he was hitting on you?

The trainers I know are genuinely interested and excited by a new student's progress. They see so many people who start up and don't finish or whine and complain that they Can't do it.

You are the reason they are living their passion. Except for Jillian and the other Hollywood trainers, most don't make a big amount of money.

Keep on rockin that bootcamp.

And maybe he is hitting on you.? enjoy the attention either way.:love: