Workout Music

Options
What do you listen to while working out?

Replies

• kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Rock, Pop, and Country. Anything with an up beat tempo.

Kimmie
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    vv brown florence and the machine ce lo green some old disco some old rock, katy perry, etc. You know if you find a song with the right beat you can do genius on itunes and it'll give you other songs with the same type of beat. :) Good luck.
  • cynthiaj777
    cynthiaj777 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I like to listen to Pandora's Eminem or Best of the 80's Reloaded station. I can either run to fast tempo Eminem (I LOVE HIM) or all my favorite 80's rock songs!
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    I like to listen to a bit of Rammstein and Marilyn Manson or any other rock/metal with a strong beat - I like to exercise to the tempo of the music :happy:
  • DJJW
    DJJW Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    "Keeps getting better" Christina Aquilera
    "She's got Legs" ZZ top
    "Sexy Back" Justin Timberlake
  • modelk
    modelk Posts: 15
    Options
    anything that sounds good that gets me motivated to work out!!
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Right now Rage Against The Machine gets me crazy pumped
  • RUNMLT
    RUNMLT Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I GOTTA HAVE SOME HARD-CORE HIP-HOP !!!!! WU-TANG CLAN, DMX, JAY-Z, RUN-DMC, PUBLIC ENEMY, 50-CENT !!!!:angry:
  • I like to listen to Pandora's Eminem or Best of the 80's Reloaded station. I can either run to fast tempo Eminem (I LOVE HIM) or all my favorite 80's rock songs!

Haha that's mainly what I listen to as well, every CD he's ever released on my iPod
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    I GOTTA HAVE SOME HARD-CORE HIP-HOP !!!!! WU-TANG CLAN, DMX, JAY-Z, RUN-DMC, PUBLIC ENEMY, 50-CENT !!!!:angry:

That's pretty much what Eminem Pandora is.....
  • cynthiaj777
    Options
    I like to listen to Pandora's Eminem or Best of the 80's Reloaded station. I can either run to fast tempo Eminem (I LOVE HIM) or all my favorite 80's rock songs!

Haha that's mainly what I listen to as well, every CD he's ever released on my iPod

Gah, he's my hero....and I'm dead serious. haha
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    The stuff I listened to in high school like 999, B-52s, Devo and some rock and Garth, the stuff that helps me keep pace while running.
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    For the Treadmill I like it angry...Linkin Park, some Tool, "Em" but sometimes fun upbeat sexy stuff is fun too, for like dancing, Shikira, X-tina...
  • Pinoy_Pal
    Pinoy_Pal Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    All things Tool or Rage Against the Machine...they always help me put a beatdown on those freeweights.

:o]
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Metal...pure and simple. Everything from Seplutra to Killswitch Engage to As I Lay Dying.