I won't give up! looking for some support :)

Options
The way I see it, no matter how many times I fail as long as I keep trying eventually I will succeed.

I need some fitness friends. My ultimate goal is to lose 120 lbs, my mid term goal is 50lbs by October, but my short term goal is 3- 5 lbs this week.

I am a mom with two kids and I just turned 30 this year. My birthday gift to myself is the gift of health.

Friend me and let's stay motivates together.

Replies

• Nette117
    Nette117 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey! Single mom of one here. I'll send you a request :) i'll support ya!
  • Creelarae4
    Creelarae4 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm all for supporting you. I have no kids but I lost the importance of getting and staying healthy and it gets hard sometimes to find people who are consistent with their support and to encourage you to stay strong. Our goals are somewhat similar too!!:wink:
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 with 3 kiddos. I'll send you a request!

Anyone else feel free to add me as well!
  • FHodgson
    FHodgson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I love your attitude, I'd be happy to help with support! I'm 37, and have four children.

Frances
  • ChrissNC
    ChrissNC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    request sent
  • elizabethmetge
    Options
    Add me! I am trying to also get all the support I can. :smile:
  • aniegurl
    aniegurl Posts: 24
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It's so encouraging to see how many people out there want to help you succeed! I'll promise to help keep you motivated too!
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Added you as a friend. Best of luck on your journey, I would be happy to help support you! :-)
  • AshleySDJ
    AshleySDJ Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey! I too am looking to lose about that!! :)
  • NoraBlu
    NoraBlu Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey there! We cant give up. We are here to support eachother :):wink:
  • Stonekerry
    Stonekerry Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    No kids yet - but really want to turn my life around and start to be proud and healthy! Love the support on here - all please feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • MissAlyGator
    MissAlyGator Posts: 185
    Options
    MFP is all about support! Request sent :)
  • Tony3779
    Tony3779 Posts: 2
    Options
    35, no kids yet, but I want to get back in shape and healthy so I will still be around when they get older.

Always happy to make new friends so we can all work together toward the same goal.

Feel free to friend me and I will be happy to cheer you on, or be there to vent to.
  • houndole
    houndole Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi im new to the message boards and adding friends thing( i have none on here =( ) but i am also looking for support. i have a pretty hefty goal of 130 lbs so i could use all the help and support i can get... and would love to support others.. add me if you like

Best Wishes,

Leonie
  • IrmaC94
    IrmaC94 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm looking for support and am willing to give some too. Here I am at 37 trying to change my eating and exercise habits and it's hard! I'm giving it all I got for a lifestyle change and would love to have some help along the way. Starting at 220lbs with a goal of 180ish :laugh:

blessings
  • aniegurl
    aniegurl Posts: 24
    Options
    Thank you all! I am super excited, its really nice to have all this support. Let's do this!!!
  • lenac87
    lenac87 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Friend Request sent! I'm 27 looking to lose 100+ lbs, we can do this!