What is your New Years Resolution?

Options
txmomma0889
txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
So far there is 2 I have. First, I want to lose weight. So i had signed up for zumba 3x week and start jan. 19. and plan going 2x week for ellipitcal. Second one is, To actually get dressed when i go into town or for class instead of Going in sweats and baggy shirts all the time. I also just relized I kinda made a third one because I wanna make good grades this semester in college seeing how last semester was hard since i started 3 weeks after having my son. What are yours? I would love to hear.

Replies

• kitujainen
    kitujainen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I won't buy pepsi max for 3 months and leave carbs alone (eat more greens)
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Get rid of 1/2.

I WILL get rid of 1/2 of my weight goal (85 pounds)

and

I WILL get rid of 1/2 of my stuff. I have accumulated way too much stuff around my house, so it's got to go. I've learned that if I post the stuff on a freecycle site then it is SO much easier for me to get rid fo it and I know I will be happier when I do.

Good luck on your goals. We are going to do great.

Eva
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Get rid of 1/2.

and

I WILL get rid of 1/2 of my stuff. I have accumulated way too much stuff around my house, so it's got to go. I've learned that if I post the stuff on a freecycle site then it is SO much easier for me to get rid fo it and I know I will be happier when I do.

Eva

I love that...I get so overwhelmed with "stuff" in my house. That is one of my major stressors at home.
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Mine are:

Eat more salad (shoot for 1 every day)
    Learn to like raw veggies (hoping it's an aquired taste like beer...lol!)
    Do more yoga
    Lose the last 5-10 lbs
    Tone up the flab

Just personally, I want to be kinder and not such a smarta*s with people and step it up a notch at work to prove I'm worth a promotion.
  • txmomma0889
    Options
    Get rid of 1/2.

and

Eva

I love that...I get so overwhelmed with "stuff" in my house. That is one of my major stressors at home.

haha I will be moving soon so I will be doing that in the process of moving
  • kekkerz
    Options
    Mine are:
    - Improve my upper body strength/running endurance.
    - Make my weight goal.
    - Stop drinking diet soda (for atleast two months)
    and stop putting off school projects till the last minute. (I figured 'stop procrastinating' was a little vague) ;)

Good luck everyone! :)
  • txmomma0889
    Options
    Mine are:
    - Improve my upper body strength/running endurance.
    - Make my weight goal.
    - Stop drinking diet soda (for atleast two months)
    and stop putting off school projects till the last minute. (I figured 'stop procrastinating' was a little vague) ;)

Good luck everyone! :)

haha i am a procrasinator too.. lol i have to stop it... and I wish you good luck on all your goals
  • Concordborn
    Concordborn Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mine is to finally have a year where I don't make a New Year's Resolution.....damn
  • STARG1RL
    STARG1RL Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Mine is to finally have a year where I don't make a New Year's Resolution.....damn
    I like this one...

But I'm gonna piggy-back on what some of you others have mentioned previously anyway because they're "My New Year's Healthy Habits" not necessarily Resolutions (I messed up Jan 1st & 2nd but picked up the 3rd)

Including but certainly NOT limited too:
    -Improve my upper body strength (as I'm in school to become a Massage Therapist, though I'm sure this will come with time)
    -Improve my running endurance & run that Half-Marathon on May 7th!!!
    -Make my weight goal :)
    -Make a concerted effect to start putting school work ahead of some of the "fun" activities that somehow seem to get in the way(I'm a procrastinator too & I've been that way all through school, even my B.S. degree to an extent. Now's the time for that to end!)

***WE CAN DO IT, WE CAN DO IT, IF WE PUT OUR MIND(S) TO IT***

exercise.png
  • STARG1RL
    STARG1RL Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    So far there is 2 I have. First, I want to lose weight. So i had signed up for zumba 3x week and start jan. 19. and plan going 2x week for ellipitcal. Second one is, To actually get dressed when i go into town or for class instead of Going in sweats and baggy shirts all the time. I also just relized I kinda made a third one because I wanna make good grades this semester in college seeing how last semester was hard since i started 3 weeks after having my son. What are yours? I would love to hear.

If I try to go out wearing sweat pants, my husband will say "You're really going to wear that?!" It makes me think twice about it & is kind of a wake-up call to me, even though it's more comfy to wear sweats it look sloppy!

G/l with both of yours, btw :)

exercise.png