new to message boards

Options
Hi, I'm Jenn and I've been doing the myfitnesspal thing now since January but this is the first time i've used the message boards! Would love to have some allies in this never ending weight loss/get fit journey! I can lose weight just fine when I stick to a plan, however, it's the "sticking to it" part that i'm having problems with!! I do great for 2-3 weeks, then crappy for 2 weeks. So, i'm just losing and gaining the same dang 5 pounds!! Trying to get out of this yo-yo crap and just stick to something! Need motivation! Need friends who are actually trying to do well and make it!!! So, i'm looking for friend who will help encourage (kick my butt) though this magical journey!!!

Replies

• MissAlyGator
    MissAlyGator Posts: 185
    Options
    I hear ya, girl!! Yo-yo-ing back and forth is my biggest struggle!! Request sent. :)
  • heatherfeather130
    heatherfeather130 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My weight has been fluctuating a lot too! FR sent! :) Lets kick eachothers butts haha
  • Cassaluna89
    Options
    Hey Jenn! I'm new here myself :), not to the app but to the forums. I finally found a program that I can do with my medical condition, and even though it's tough, I'm loving it! I understand the need for people to help you stay motivated. Although we do this for ourselves, it's nice to have someone cheering in the corner. :) Feel free to add me, I love that the app allows you to post your own status message on your feed. It's a nice way to stay in touch!
  • MaeLRobinson
    MaeLRobinson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A jen.IN THE SAME BOAT.JUst gain 11 lbs n2 months. Eating out of control.1 of mfp got me mentally on track.Shes a awesome:yawn: motorvator n it shows n her pics Her name Mel Stem.Check my friends list!!!:)