Replies

• StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    humor
  • mralmayes
    mralmayes Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Calm, cool ability to think and act under intense pressure. Can pretty much find a good outlook in just about any situation.
  • aliwhalen
    aliwhalen Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It's taken me years to get here, but things I like about myself physically are, my various beauty marks, my crooked front teeth, my little upper lip, my brown eyes, my hands, my general shape (even if it's a bit too padded for my liking), being pigeon-toed.

Other things I like about myself are that I love to make people laugh, I love food, I've triumphed over postpartum depression and PMDD, I have made 4 insanely adorable and intelligent children and haven't screwed them up...yet. ;)
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    As much as its been broke and took advantage of Id still have to say my HEART :heart:
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    There are no grey areas in my personality. Everyone in my life knows how I feel about them. Everyone I interact with knows where I stand.
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Bumpety bump :flowerforyou:
  • stevemcgurkin
    Options
    Confidence in myself to be better than the day before.
  • llama_sammich
    llama_sammich Posts: 124
    Options
    Hard question. Myyyyy.....freckle by my belly button? I think that's about it.
    If that's the only thing you love about yourself, and with a question mark behind it, you are way too judgmental on yourself, sweets. You're gorgeous, k? :flowerforyou:

K my bum is alright too then, I guess. If you don't look above or below it.
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I am a apex predator.
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have a sense of humour, I don't take life too seriously, I'm kind and considerate, I'm helpful, I'm a good listener and I'm trustworthy.
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    My eyes, my hair- somedays, my smile. My waist/curves - yes I have a good and visible waist even though I am overweight. My personality- my ability to make freinds and get along with others, my brain, my ability to learn. I think thats it.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    My brain
  • odwall
    odwall Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My general attractiveness. My collar bone. My positive attitude. My mental and emotional strength and stamina. My honesty. Sometimes I feel like a goddess among mortals. :p
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'm funny, I think.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    My eyebrows and ability to detect an out of place hair.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    My sarcasm, although being older doesn't doesn't hurt either....
  • heysarge13
    heysarge13 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Id say my personality ... I'm just so energetic.
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    My stellar eyebrows.
  • BillyJan1992
    BillyJan1992 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    how I make women smile and can win them over with my sweet words and or bringing them roses
  • bingefreeaubree
    bingefreeaubree Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    See, the problem is, I can't think of anything. :frown: I'm way too judgmental of myself and only ever think of the flaws, not the great things.

I guess I could say I love how bubbly I am, and how I never let my negative mood show. But in terms of anything physical I love about myself... I got nothing