Does it count?

Options
Does it count if you bite the chocolate and taste it on your tongue then spit it out? :laugh: I wiped the "residue" off my tongue too. :tongue:

What did you try and spit out today cause you felt guilty? :devil:

Replies

• charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Does it count if you bite the chocolate and taste it on your tongue then spit it out? :laugh: I wiped the "residue" off my tongue too. :tongue:

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    No
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Why not just buy some super dark chocolate, like 70%+ and eat it for real? It's a healthy fat loaded with antioxidants and fiber, and no sugar. Or buy a box of diet hot cocoa that's made with splenda. Or, buy unsweetened cocoa powder and make hot cocoa with splenda. There are much better habits to get into than spitting out your food.:smile:
  • keira
    keira Posts: 25
    Options
    yeah spitting out your food is a mix between belimia and anorexia. I wouldn't do that.
  • jill2264
    Options
    I do the fat free hot chocolate too! Much better than spitting it out.
  • chrispchef1
    Options
    i bought some ghiardelli 60% dark chocolate chips and find that if i eat 3 or 4 of them, it's enough of a treat that i don't feel shamed or deprived.
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    i eat a little chocolate just to take away the craving. Then I exercise it off... canceling it out.:laugh:
    I just can't get away from the sweet.
  • dmflynt
    dmflynt Posts: 196
    Options
    Dove miniatures are only 37 cals each!!! I take 3-4 bites and let it melt in my mouth....it satisfies my chocolate cravings.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options

If I put in my mouth I will eat it. Unless it was gross.
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Geez, take it easy and have a little treat every now and then. There are a lot of chocolate bars out there that are not so great for you, like milk and white chocolate, but there are a lot of dark chocolates out there that you can have 2-3 squares a day and reap some reward.

And I am still laughing at the idea of anyone "wiping the residue off their tongue", that's being a little too obsessed for me. You have to allow yourself a little something, whether its chocolate or your favorite pasta every now and then or you are setting yourself up to go ape *kitten* someday!
    :noway: :tongue:
  • alissa1111
    alissa1111 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree, the diet hot coccoa works for me!!! i love it, and its 60 cals for the no sugar added, or 25 cals for the diet Swiss Miss that is!

Also its better to just eat a small piece of chocolate if you really want it, becuase if you don't, your more likely to go binge from depriving yourself, you will end up eating allot...and then feel guilty.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Haha. How about the Hershey's/Reese's Snacksters 100 calorie packs? The Hershey's has some small chocolate kisses along with chocolate cereal pieces and the Reese's has peanut butter chips, Reese's pieces and cereal. I'm finding by tweaking my current habits a little, it's helping a lot! GL. :flowerforyou:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I would just keep some chocolate chips in the fidge and have a little every now and then. Also Keep one day a week as a free day and you can eat chocolate that day, that will help with cravings during the week. Also there are suppliments out there that are chocolate chews (like Vi-Active). So it is actually good for you to eat them.
  • Monica L
    Options
    I do the same thing with starburst's! lol

I think that it counts a little because the sugar will divolve quickly and you will probably get a little in your system.

But who cares, it's really really good!!
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I am so happy I don't crave sweets. And the thought of spitting out food make me queasy. NO GOOD