HI my future MFP buddies!

Options
Looking for friends to help keep me in check. ;) I'm 31, married, one 7yo daughter and a nurse. My motivation comes from wanting a healthier self all around. It doesn't hurt that I am going to Hawaii in January! My first goal is to lose that first 30 lbs to bring me to the UNDER 200s!! In my head I want my "ideal" weight to be 140/150 so that is 80/90lbs total to lose (YESH, I don't like that #!) So, I'm going to first goal of 30 lbs gone by the end of June. I am a at home video worker outer (just started Power 90, done with day 3). So, feel free to add me and I will do my best to motivate YOU too!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mscob
    mscob Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi! I'm Sarah. 31, married with 2 furbabies. Dealing with some health issues and past unhealthy patterns. Figuring now is probably the best time to get my act together! I'm just shooting for a current goal of 15 lbs by July but I want to stay in healthier patterns after my July deadline I yo-yo between 150 and 170 and am currently on the higher end of that. Haven't been lower since junior high.

What finally motivated me was trying on a formal dress that I bought last year. I felt terrible in it and the top barely zipped up. My husband is military and we have a ball coming up so I'm trying to look as awesome as possible for that.

Anyways I'm going to send you a request. Good luck!