New to Fitness Pal

Options
Hello everyone

This is going to work for me. Will change my eating habits. I have worked out at a health club 3 - 4 days week for 11 months and my weight loss is 0. Since joining pal, I realize that I need to change my eating habits. This must work.

Replies

• Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely right! It really is about your eating. Your food choices. The quantities you eat. I was shocked when I started using this site and saw the sodium values for foods I regularly ate. (I have to limit sodium & protein because of kidney stones). I am confident that if you stick with using this site, you will reach your goals and continue to maintain them. It is all about changing the way you eat for life.
  • lbridges27
    Options
    What I love the most about MFP is that it really shows you how many calories you are putting in your body each day- when I first started it was such an eye opener for me. Good luck to you!
  • w8nomore
    Options
    I found fitness Pal from Tumblr.com and figure I would give it a try. I am a diabetic and really cant afford to gain any more weight than I have, was doing good and then the holidays came. Also I seem to have forgotten I was a diabetic :sad: and was eatting all the wrong stuff. Looking forward to this! :smile: