Would you rather have....

Options

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    as a guy, i gotta ask....what's bad sex?

i could bang a hole in a warm cantaloupe and consider that pretty good.

I feel bad for your partners

i dont understand why.

im good at it, and as far as i'm concerned anything with a hole is too.

win/win
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I'd rather have no sex. I've had bad sex, and it's so disappointing.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    I have an entire drawer full of "good sex". I'll take that any damn day over bad sex.

^^this. except in my case it's a suitcase.

:laugh: I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Is it bad that I have a drawer and a suitcase? I mean... I gotta stay organized!

not at all! home games and away games, ya know :smokin:
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I have an entire drawer full of "good sex". I'll take that any damn day over bad sex.

:laugh: I'm so glad I'm not the only one. Is it bad that I have a drawer and a suitcase? I mean... I gotta stay organized!

Oh, the suitcase doesn't travel. :laugh: I've got a bag for that. Actually, now that I think about it, I have: suitcase, drawer, and a bag/tub thing.

Hmm..
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options

Oh, the suitcase doesn't travel. :laugh: I've got a bag for that. Actually, now that I think about it, I have: suitcase, drawer, and a bag/tub thing.

Hmm..

Me thinks you need to try and put that kind of effort into a real live partner. And bring your suitcase, drawer and bag/tub... sounds like well not bad sex, but awesome sex to me!
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    as a guy, i gotta ask....what's bad sex?

i could bang a hole in a warm cantaloupe and consider that pretty good.

I feel bad for your partners

As do I. for yours.

Some ppl like necro tho
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna have to say it. I'd rather not bother if it's got to be bad.:grumble:

I'd have to agree. What's the point?
  • firfeous
    firfeous Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    but why can't I just have good sex?

148ec2b2acee895b00436d30ca4672fd5096b89bb332efe5b5cb4c662b9f26b8.jpg

34np7io.jpg
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    No sex... Actually told a guy he had 20 seconds to do something I like or I was leaving. He looked at me wounded and told me he knew what he was doing. And I replied by getting up and telling him obviously not if I was able to focus on fluffing the pillows and the sheets are still straight. And left.. yep. No sex over bad sex.
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    No sex... Actually told a guy he had 20 seconds to do something I like or I was leaving. He looked at me wounded and told me he knew what he was doing. And I replied by getting up and telling him obviously not if I was able to focus on fluffing the pillows and the sheets are still straight. And left.. yep. No sex over bad sex.

One of the saddest thing's I've read all day.
  • ew_david
    ew_david Posts: 3,473 Member
    Options
    None. At least I know I'll get what I want when it's solely up to me.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options

One of the saddest thing's I've read all day.

Should have been there. It was more sad in person:/
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    No question - no sex.

Bad sex is just sad and depressing and I'm perfectly capable of giving myself pretty damn amazing orgasms so, yeah, no sex over bad sex, lol
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    No question - no sex.

Bad sex is just sad and depressing and I'm perfectly capable of giving myself pretty damn amazing orgasms so, yeah, no sex over bad sex, lol

I was just about to reply as any sex is good sex but I am totally agreeing with this now.
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options

Exactly. Bad sex means I am left unsatisfied. It's a waste of time.
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options

Hmm..

Me thinks you need to try and put that kind of effort into a real live partner. And bring your suitcase, drawer and bag/tub... sounds like well not bad sex, but awesome sex to me!

You assume I don't have a partner. :laugh: I can't tie myself up. Well, I can, it's just not any fun.

Besides, hubby has a tendency to be gone for upwards of a year at a time, so what else am I going to do?
  • irNathaniel
    irNathaniel Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    No Sex... what is the point in bad sex. Manual is better then bad.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I'll take both... I'm not a picky person.
  • lavidaloca713
    lavidaloca713 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    no sex as opposed to bad sex...