Need to build a support network...and maybe meet some new fr

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm re-posting this introduction that I posted 5 days ago in the hopes that I get a few more 'adds'. I've had 2 people add me but I'd like to 'meet' some more people on here.

I'm a 25 year old Irish chick living in Texas. I've had a weight problem since I was 11 years old and decided, in 2010, to stop complaining about being fat, and do something about being fat.

In 2010, I managed to lose 28lbs (after 9 months of not shifting a pound no matter what I ate, drank or how much exercise I did!). I ate well, I drank plenty of water, I was exercising regularly and then I had a wedding, got gallstones and tripped on my face over Christmas and taking part in the somewhat American idea of Christmas baking.

To date I've been using The Daily Plate to do all my logging, but i've found it a very cold place with no friends or support around so figured I'd try it out over here and see if I manage any better!

Anyways, any advice, support or recipe ideas is greatly appreciated and I look forward to getting to know y'all!

Replies