Can we talk Men's underwear?

Options

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    The Calvin Kline or any of the sports brands tend to be cut lower.

I wear briefs because my thighs are thick in the middle and boxer briefs tend to roll up my leg. With plain boxers there's too much adjusting necessary (people just aren't too keen on that).

If you're seeing me in my underwear, you'll likely to be seeing me naked before too long. Be patient with my lack of under-fashion.
  • Meddy450
    Options
    Sorry, I can't help. I always wear my underwear outside of my costume anyway.

Ahahahahaha...:laugh:

Thanks for that. I needed to laugh today.
  • ladyamandajane
    Options
    This posting has put a smile on my face, ha ha ha what a great topic!!!

:laugh:
  • thekacks
    thekacks Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    The Calvin Kline or any of the sports brands tend to be cut lower.

I wear briefs because my thighs are thick in the middle and boxer briefs tend to roll up my leg. With plain boxers there's too much adjusting necessary (people just aren't too keen on that).

If you're seeing me in my underwear, you'll likely to be seeing me naked before too long. Be patient with my lack of under-fashion.

Um... PHOTOS?!?!? lol ;)
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I will start with Target & TjMaxx since they are both close together. I may order some online, but I would hate to get something that doesn't fit and be stuck. I do most of our shopping and it's just easier. He'll go if he needs jeans or shoes, but that's about it.
  • linarobert
    linarobert Posts: 2
    Options
    Most of the times, people connect high cost with better quality, in terms of clothing. The real scenario is good design is equal to high price. Last month, I bought two pairs of men brief from dannii shop, my hubby says they look trendy, have a lower cut. The icing on the cake is that they are not expensive to buy. To read more visit here. http://danniishop.webgarden.com/
  • rikracer61
    rikracer61 Posts: 208
    Options
    If you have a Ross in your area, check them out. they have all the nice boxer/briefs at clearance prices. That way he can try them without a HUGE investment. He might get HUNG up on some cool looking great fitting briefs
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    I can't help you on this one. I wear only Calvin Kleins. They are more expensive but they last longer and feel much better than any cheap pair I have ever bought.
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    The Jockey boxer briefs are almost always on sale at JCPenney (if you have one near you).
  • RedDeerJason
    RedDeerJason Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Yes I am hetero, but often go with the not much fabric there bikini style men's briefs. Comfort and wife loves them on me. Got them on now! :)
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    boxer briefs at the gym
    boxers any other time.
  • Sfeola
    Sfeola Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Boxer briefs or nothing...that's how I roll
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Google banana hammock.
    You are welcome.
  • theoncomingstorm6464
    theoncomingstorm6464 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I prefer boxer/briefs. They cost a bit more, but worth it.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I have no idea because I'm single and don't buy men's underwear but can I just say I wish more men would go with boxers and ditch the white hanes?? :)

Tell him to go pick out his own.

^^ THAT

When I go to buy underwear I never see other men buying underwear. Its always 100% women. Why the hell are men not buying their own underwear these days? You dont see VS filled with dudes.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    You can get something called hipsters- they are low rise and less longer than trunks. You can also get them seamless and they are very comfortable.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    i enjoy the freedom of boxers. when you wear shorts and an upward breeze hits you right.... best feeling ever
  • hokeyman
    hokeyman Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Boxer briefs are the way to go. ;) No riding up and plenty of room where it matters.
  • Tiki1978
    Tiki1978 Posts: 364
    Options
    I'm enjoying this topic....that is all:)
  • sstolii123
    sstolii123 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/the-o-series-6-boxerjock/pid1246374-035

I am surprised no one mentioned the Under Armor Mesh Boxer Jocks. I bought a few pairs of these for running and before I knew it I was not comfortable in any other brand. These babies are just the right amount of support, they stretch very nice if you have muscular thighs, and they are super thin and light weight. The material they are made of is tough as nails, I have a pair that is over a year old and still going strong.

The down side is they are pricey so if you are a price sensitive buyer they are not for you at $20.00 a pair. I feel my comfort and my nuts are worth the price!