ONE YEAR LATER

Options
One year since finding Myfitnesspal.com my eating habits have changed, my weight has gotten less and my abilty to walk has improved
This time last year I could not go walking in a grocery store as the arthritis in my knee was bad. My frame was carrying around over 300lbs. Today make healthy choices whether at home or eating out. I ask for a take home box when they bring my meal. I place half of in the box right away so I am not tempted to eat the whole meal.

I can now go for walks. Last year I could not even walk in the stores, but today I can walk at my job for 15-20 minutes.

All the above is possible by lossing 76 lbs.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Replies

• lfondots
    lfondots Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Your story is an inspiration! I hope to be off some of my meds by this time next year.
  • jennpv
    jennpv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go! Sometimes the victory isn't always just in the number of pounds lost! Congrats to you on your achievement!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!! So happy for you!! Happy New Year indeed!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Great work - well done x
  • Msmeme82
    Options
    That is such an accomplishment....I'm new to MFP and have struggled with my weight for quit a while now. Reading your message board entry gives me such hope you have really inspired me... I wish you well throughout your endeavors. God Bless :happy:
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! :drinker: Thank you so much for sharing!! Keep up the great progress!! :bigsmile:
  • carrietobias
    Options
    That is really inspriational!!!
  • nicoleslaw01
    Options
    That's amazing, great job!!!
  • sallyLunn
    sallyLunn Posts: 381
    Options
    Very awesome!
  • penavarros
    Options
    YAY! that's fantastic!
  • jdigjudy
    Options
    That is really, really exciting! Good for you for staying with it and not giving up/giving in.
    Very inspirational - great message to welcome in the new year!
  • libtech50
    Options
    I hope to stop my bp meds if possible by the time I am done. I tell myself it is not a diet, it is changing my eating habits. I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT TOO!:flowerforyou:
  • libtech50
    Options
    THANK YOU!! Medical reasons are a good reason why we should change our eating habits. GOOD LUCK!:love:
  • libtech50
    Options
    I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT TOO!! :smile:
  • libtech50
    Options
    Thank you!1:wink:
  • libtech50
    Options
    I have always had a weight problem also!! I have tried everything, loss weight only to put it plus more on. This time I am taking a different view. I am positive my new view on weight loss and this great website is the reason. My new view is that I am not on a diet, I am chaning my eating habits. GOOD LUCK TO YOU!! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT TOO!! Please email me if you support.:happy:
  • libtech50
    Options
    Holiday times are diffiuclt to lose weight or even stay the same. However I like your mini goal you set for yourself. Make you your goals are realistic! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!:wink:
  • libtech50
    Options
    WOW! You are almost there!! CONGRADS!:smile:
  • libtech50
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!
  • libtech50
    Options
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!