LADIES IN THEIR 20'S LET'S MOTIVATE EACH OTHER

Options
:) hey guys! i'm Kristen, 21 and in college! really looking for some motivation and to help motivate others. by doing it together we will always have someone to push us to get up and get going! please add or message! :)

Replies

• jcraig10
    jcraig10 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I'm 25 and have lost ~40 lbs :)
  • iamamandajones
    Options
    I'm in!
  • xochristianna
    xochristianna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Whoo-hoo! Okay so I'm 24...wondering if there are any 20-somethings out there who are committed to this but also not giving up their weekend lifestyle? Realistically, I'm in my early 20s and I want to look my best for summer on the beach, but I'm probably not giving up the occasional wild weekend. Anyone else in the same boat?
  • Gabywry
    Gabywry Posts: 7
    Options
    Hellooo.. I'm 21, turning 22 next week. Feel free to add me! :D
  • marymoni
    marymoni Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and definitely trying to balance my healthy lifestyle with my weekend lifestyle :) Feel free to add me!
  • Alannah780
    Alannah780 Posts: 32
    Options
    24, and i'm in! Add me :)
  • denise31992
    denise31992 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was doing this up until my weight loss stalled. I am now working on being better on the weekends, and I have continued to lose some weight.

Good Luck :)
  • jeccawest91
    jeccawest91 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    23! I am going to try really hard to become committed! The first time I lost weight, about 35lbs, I did MFP and was super proud of what I did! Now I've gained about 10 of that back and ready to get back into that routine. Feel free to add!
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Barely in my 20's still but I'm in :) I'm almost half way there finally! lol
  • epadmeister
    epadmeister Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 23 and trying to shake off my T2 diabetes (which I've had for 4 years :grumble:)
  • amberrosemalloy
    Options
    I'm almost 28, had my second child a year ago and I'm stuck at 155lbs! Feel free to add me as a friend :-)
  • shellyburger
    shellyburger Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Haaayyyooo

I'm 23 :) Feel free to add.
  • shellyburger
    shellyburger Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Amen to that.

It's a balancing act.
  • Langagerh
    Langagerh Posts: 9
    Options
    Im 28 and love using this app, its helped me stay on track without having to feel too guilty about my occasional recreational weekend. I'd love to be part of the group
  • kaboodlekitty
    Options
    Hey! I'm 24 and need to lose weight. After college I gained 20 lbs. It'd be great to get some motivation from you guys!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I'm 22. I'm currently at 179 pounds. My goal is to reach 150 by next year. Last year I lost 22 pounds (195 to 173), but I gained some of that back over the holidays and I also built some muscle mass.
  • LittleMsJai
    LittleMsJai Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 26 and new to the app and site. So I'm hoping to have success!
  • ironrenny
    ironrenny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 20, but I'm still in! Feel free to add me! I sent requests to most of you!
  • brittany_darling
    Options
    I'll be 20 in a month so I'm in! Add me(:
  • hakunamatata0207
    Options
    I'm 22 and started my weight loss journey yesterday. Feel free to add me! Excited to do this