New Member Looking for Support

Options
Hi everyone!

I just started using this website yesterday, and I'm looking to have a small support group on here. I've tried other websites similar to this one, but never really engaged in the social support aspect of it (which is probably a big contributor to my lack of keeping with those sites!). So I want to try a new approach this time and really get engaged! Please let me know if you would like to be friends on this site.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
-Leigh

Replies

• KWright76
    KWright76 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. You can do this just take 1 day at a time. Good luck with you healthy happy journey.
  • ThePrestige
    Options
    I just started also, good luck and feel free to add me too. Keep your ultimate goal in mind.
  • 2bfitb450
    2bfitb450 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Leigh,

Feel free to add me. I would love to be part of your group.

Lori:smile:
  • bcoronel
    Options
    there are many people willing to help, as i'm sure you can see. good luck! you can do anything you set your mind to. :)
  • mamakin2
    Options
    I'm new to this site also. Was introduced to it by a friend at work who used it last year to lose 30+ pounds and has kept it off. I'd like to keep in touch with all of you as we work toward a goal of a healthier lifestyle.
    I'll do my best to keep checking in with you.
    Thanks!!

Mamakin2
  • pinkprincessness
    pinkprincessness Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would love to help support you in your weight loss journey!!! What type of work outs are you doing?
  • teresaann113
    Options
    I just started using this site yesterday too. I used a different site before that was much less evolved. I lost 18 pounds this summer, but gained back a few between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am looking forward to shedding those pounds! We will just have to watch out for each other!
  • thrasherette
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just came back to the site. i had reached my weight loss goal, and then the holidays came....let's cheer each other on!
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too.....feel free to add me!:flowerforyou: