Need some friends!

Options
Hi i'm neha and i am 19 years old and overweight - i really want to loose some weight because i feel very self concious as most of my friends are stick thin so i don't know anyone who uses this website
Please help me because I really would like some friends who will help to motivate me with my weightloss ... Thanks very much and just give me a friend request if you want to help :)

Replies

• violet_820
    violet_820 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! This is an awesome place with lots of help... way to start the new year!
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Hi Neha,

Welcome to MFP!
    I know you may not want to here this but don't compare yourself to the other girls. Do your best to be healthy and it will all come together for you! Exercise, eat healthy, all of it and it will happen.

Look under friends tab and you can search for other women closer to your age who will be great friends for you on this journey!!

Best of luck!

D
  • TammyK777
    TammyK777 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    MFP is awesome :) you're not alone. I'll send you a friend request.
  • carebear626
    carebear626 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find that your MFP friends will help you no matter what you need. Even if it is not about getting healthy physically. They have helped me in my times of need so often. This is a wonderful life tool! I will send you a request!