Here we go again!

Options
I feel like such a weakling right now. Here I am! May 9th.. It is going to be 90 degrees today. Another Summer that I am unhappy with how I look. Another summer to look at other girls and think "Wow I want to wear that!" The only person in my way is me! I lost and gained back the same 40 pounds twice now. And every time I lose it I tell myself "oh I''m never going back!" I know what I need to do!! I need to suck it up and do it. I know I can! Day 1.

Replies

• NinaMerced
    NinaMerced Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here... I have tried and failed....lost it and gaining it back. Except that this time is worst. My body is screaming at me "ENOUGH!!!!!" The true of the matter is that I feel horrible, I feel sick and I can't take it anymore.

My advise to you is to see this time as new lifestyle that you will have to continue doing for the rest of your life. The minute you stop, will be game over! And you don't want to be told by your own body "game over," on the contrary, you want to stay on the game and always be he victorious one!

Best,
  • ZuriMarie
    ZuriMarie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad. I literally started my journal as "day one, again". My friend told me the quote if you are tired of starting over, stop giving up! This is my last time starting over. The good thing is at least you are starting over and not completely giving up. Good luck. Add me if you want to motivate each other.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I totally feel where you're coming from. I think every summer for the last two years I've said "This is the LAST Texas summer I'm wearing sweaters to cover up my arms!" buuut here I am, getting my 3/4 sleeve cardigans out for the hot weather :laugh: Oh well.
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!! I feel confident in this time!! I have to do something! My little one needs me here for a long time:)