WOWZER!!! You look amazing.
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Damn girl!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,641 Member
    Options
    Practically all my clients look better in 4 weeks and have gained or maintained weight, but lost inches. Lifting works!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    OMG on your cost--you SO lucked out. Mine is almost 10X yours...but I was still saying just yesterday that it's been worth it. (I'm about 2 months in.)
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Omg amazing!!
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look great! If you don't mind, could you please let us know what your nutrion plan looked like?
  • brandileah111
    brandileah111 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I eat six times a day, always a protein with a carb, aim for 100g protein a day. A low sugar protein shake after my workout on lift days, as well. I cheat occasionally, and I drink about a gallon of water a day. Cals are somewhere around 1600-2000 typically. I do very little cardio, at this point, maybe 20-30 minutes a day.
  • miss_phat_booty
    Options
    Looking good! :drinker:
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Scales are evil!!! I try to always go by the clothes and pics :smile:
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Further proof that lifting is da bomb! You look fabulous lady! When will women learn that the scale is not important???
  • brandileah111
    brandileah111 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :-)
  • nomorebingesgirl2014
    Options
    Wow
  • wannalosew82
    wannalosew82 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    How long do you work out with your trainer and how often?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!