Saggin Baggin Megan

Options
mholmes
mholmes Posts: 949 Member
So other than my excitement over my 1st 5 pounds gone, I don't often post about my weight loss. However, I would like to proudly say I am officially the worst dresser I know thanks to a 12 pound loss so far :drinker: Even right out of the dryer (when pants fit the best) I still have to wear a belt (on the 4th hole now, thank you!) and it STILL looks like I've dropped a load in my bottom:huh: . I have checked and double checked and there's still a booty there, all be it little, but it's there none the less. So that's it. YAY ME!!! MY PANTS DON'T FIT! :drinker:
sagging_cat.jpg

Replies

• mholmes
    Options
    So other than my excitement over my 1st 5 pounds gone, I don't often post about my weight loss. However, I would like to proudly say I am officially the worst dresser I know thanks to a 12 pound loss so far :drinker: Even right out of the dryer (when pants fit the best) I still have to wear a belt (on the 4th hole now, thank you!) and it STILL looks like I've dropped a load in my bottom:huh: . I have checked and double checked and there's still a booty there, all be it little, but it's there none the less. So that's it. YAY ME!!! MY PANTS DON'T FIT! :drinker:
    sagging_cat.jpg
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    If you are needing pants in a size 14, please let me know. I have some up for grabs... they were saggin baggin on me!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Yay you! That's an awesome feeling!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Keep on keeping on, Megan!!!!
  • mholmes
    Options
    If you are needing pants in a size 14, please let me know. I have some up for grabs... they were saggin baggin on me!
    That's so nice of you :love: I'd gladly take them off your hands however these are 13/14's I bought right before I started my diet. I'll just have to suffer through it since I can't afford to go buy more right now.
  • FitMomof3
    FitMomof3 Posts: 147
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling? Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    That's so nice of you :love: I'd gladly take them off your hands however these are 13/14's I bought right before I started my diet. I'll just have to suffer through it since I can't afford to go buy more right now.

I know what you mean!! Goodwill and secondhand shops have been my best allies lately. Who can afford a whole new wardrobe, ESPECIALLY when we don't plan to stop very long on the current size?!? I mean, we are moving right along!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :drinker: WOOHOO :drinker: That is great (about the loss) bummer (about the pants) LOL!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/21980-ot-woman

I dont know if you have been to this post yet but go and post to see if anyone has any sizes they might be willing to give up because of weight loss

CONGRADS BTW
  • mholmes
    Options
    Thanks Y'all. I meant too mention I was going to take a picture to post of the excess I can pull away from my waist but the picture just reminded me I still have a ways to go so ... no post. Lol but thanks again! :flowerforyou:
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good for you!!!! I remember that feeling once upon a time lol!!! My husband used to call me poopy pants!! Ahhh, not too far from being there again!
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    I like the reference to All That if anything, at least if thats what you were trying to do

Saggin baggin Barry and Mary.
    Funny stuff.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Nice going, Megan McHottie!!! :drinker: :love:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a great feeling? Keep it up!:flowerforyou:

Ya keep them UP.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!