jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Google banana hammock.
    You are welcome.

Dammit you beat me to it...:grumble:
  • hush404
    hush404 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Boxers most of the time, Boxer-briefs if I'm running. I have no idea how guys comfortably wear regular briefs.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    try these!! i got these for my husband for valentine's day & he loved them! H&M $15

db.jpg

quit posting pics of my boyfriend in his undies :laugh: kidding... but i am gonna buy my guy a pair of those and see if he likes them too
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know of lower rise white briefs that won't cost an arm & a leg and will hold up well. Thanks.
    Can't help you. Money is no object when it comes to this important fashion item. I buy my underwear and my wife buys hers.
  • KBjimAZ
    KBjimAZ Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    MORE PICS
    MORE PICS
    MORE PICS
    MORE PICS

No can do.....we are at that point in the week where it's "inside out and backwards" day.
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Boxer briefs don't allow enough room for the boys to breathe. I go boxers all the way.

To answer the OP's question...shouldn't he be buying his own? Or at least know what he wears?
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Boxer Briefs 100%
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    How about none?

large_kilts.jpg

*wolf whistle*
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Not quite David Beckham but I guarantee i could kick his *kitten*.

anyway, boxers is the only way to go.

0509143_zps7d1b790f.jpg
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I have several low rise briefs like that, they look great and feel great when walking around in them. But if he's a painter, he's going to hate them each time he bends down to grab something....they'll slide down the cheeks.

Puma and Hugo Boss make some really comfortable ones that you could buy at Khols or Marshalls at discounted rates. Still not as cheap as Hanes, but definitely better than you would find at Macy's, Dillards, etc.
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I have not worn briefs since I was about 14. Boxers. For a while boxer briefs. So nowadays I have both but mainly boxers.

They make white boxers. They make white boxer briefs. Stop the insanity,

Boxer briefs are more for the days I wear a thin slack and the jingle jangle should not be seen.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    My husband is a fan of Evolve briefs at Target. They are not too high rise, and they have plenty of room for men who are blessed if you get my meaning. har har

There's something called 2(x)ist on Amazon which looks similar.

I don't know if they make white though - he always gets dark colors
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Ross/TJMaxx always seem to have a decent amount on Nautica as well. They tend to ride lower in the hip.
  • dan_IRL
    dan_IRL Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    gap boxer briefs for the win. heather grey would be a nice happy medium between flashy colors and not showing through on white painters paints. fairly priced as well.
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Boxer briefs - Calvin Klein 365. Costco has 3 pks for 18 bucks. THE most comfortable pair of underwear I have ever worn. I may have stockpiled them for futurre use......
  • cjfitnessme
    cjfitnessme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    boxer briefs all the way, walmart has some 6 pack for 7 bucks.
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    My husband wears boxers. When we were first married he was wearing those awful white things and I convinced him to try the boxers. He's never looked back! You can get white ones.
  • Curtruns
    Curtruns Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    underwear? What's that? Is that the silky cloth inside my running shorts?
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Sorry, can't help. I am strictly and under armour boxer brief kinda guy. After I bought my first pair, I won't wear anything else. Soooooo freaking comfortable. But at $20 per pair, I don't think that is what you have in mind.