Any peep free children on MFP?

Options
_ronrob_
_ronrob_ Posts: 1,689
Just curious, as Easter is coming up. My children will not be getting peeps, I'm choosing to raise them peep free. Down with peeps. :angry:

Edit: And just to clarify, to be peep free is to make the choice not to eat peeps. Not, "I won't have peeps now, but I might eat them someday." Nope, you are not peep free.

Baby-Peep-marshmallow-peeps-432880_400_500.jpg

il_340x270.398219376_pst9.jpg

Replies

• WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Easter has passed.....and my children remained peep free because I kept them all to myself
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    wat o.o
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    You're free to make your choices, but I think it's just socially irresponsible!

bacon-peeps-main.jpg

but that baby chick? awwwwwww

cute-babies-29.jpg
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I saved you an Easter egg, but it kinda doesn't smell right!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

bacon-peeps-main.jpg

cute-babies-29.jpg

Oh my goodness. This baby is cute as a button!
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options

bacon-peeps-main.jpg

cute-babies-29.jpg

You are a god. Bacon, chocolate AND peeps? You win! And the baby? Too cute. :)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    We were peepless this Easter. It wasn't really a conscious choice to be peep free. We just didn't get them. If things work out differently, we may eat them again sometime in the future. We just don't really like them. They are sticky. And I can't stand people that don't control their peeps.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Easter has passed.....and my children remained peep free because I kept them all to myself

Easter has passed? I wasn't here. They had it without me?

They tried to have it without me because I'm such a heathen, but the cadburry eggs gave them away.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    th?id=HN.608001772494454828&pid=15.1
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I bought my kids peeps AFTER Easter when they were 50% off. They ate a couple and have now forgotten about them. I'm certain they're hard as a rock in my kitchen cabinet. I'll have to check on that later.
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I love Peeps. I swear I do, but I am able to keep it to a 2-Peep maximum per day.

My son also loves them. In the microwave.

This season I purchased at his encouragement "Blue Raspberry Peeps." I could only eat half.

Now I look at them in their little pink boxes and think "omg peeps, I love you." and then I walk away...
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I just got a huge box of peeps for 75% off. (Since Easter is over) We shared some with our kiddos, and some with my friend's kid, but I ate all the pink ones myself.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    We still have some at our house. I bet they are as hard as a rock though. I should trash them.
  • I_love_frogs
    I_love_frogs Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi...my name is i_love_frogs and I am a peep-o-holic.

I love them.... no one else does but I do. They and circus peanuts are my downfall. I can pass anything else up but peeps and circus peanuts.

Since changing to my new WoE, at this time, peeps cannot be part of my life, and I miss them . I dream about them. Someday, my peeps, we shall be reunited once more.

Until then, this house must be a peep and peanut free zone :( I think I need to cry.
  • JBfoodforlife
    JBfoodforlife Posts: 1,371 Member
    Options
    Friend of mine soaked her left overs in vodka for a few days... She says it wasnt that great, lol...

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Peeps-Vodka
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Friend of mine soaked her left overs in vodka for a few days... She says it wasnt that great, lol...

I hear doing this with gummy bears is pretty good though.
  • nurit1979
    nurit1979 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I've never had a peep in my life.
  • 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I got mad at you and ate all the heads off the peeps :ohwell: