For those of you trying not to snack between meals!

Options
I have major trouble staying out of the cupboard between meals, so this afternoon I made myself a poster, which hopefully will solve the issue!

Thought I'd share it with you guys, feel free to print / pass on. Theres a colour copy, or a plain black and white if you fancy a colouring session later - might keep you out of the fridge?!?

Colour:
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z362/emmahyphenleigh/littlepickerscolour.png

Black & White:
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z362/emmahyphenleigh/littlepickers.png

Love,

Em xx

Replies

• ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    :laugh: FUNNY!!!! :laugh:
  • jalovec
    jalovec Posts: 62
    Options
    I just love your poster!!!!! Thanks for sharing :)
  • heatherocasio
    Options
    i have black tea with fat free creamer and its hits the cravings and takes a while to drink it. plus tea is good for you
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    LMBO!! Thank you for sharing those!!!:flowerforyou:
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Why are you not snacking in between meals? Eating more often is much easier than eating three meals. I plan snacks into my day. As a matter of fact snacks are just as important as the meals. If you are just having a hard time eating the right kind of snack try planning your snacks. Measure the snack out and put it in a container so its ready to go. If you don't feed your body you could start gaining weight or stop losing instead. I found this out the hard way.
  • MsJuice2010
    MsJuice2010 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    awesome thanks for sharing. I'm 30 and I'm trying to get back to my weight before children :).
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    You should be eating between meals. It is best to eat every 3-4 hours. I typically eat every 2.5-3 hours
  • mlh612
    mlh612 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!! :laugh:
  • hottyhipster18
    Options
    Im going to print that and put it up on my bedroom wall
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thats just brilliant.

I happened to take snaps of myself just wearing my shorts, from the front and the side, printed colour copies on photo paper and stuck them on the fridge....

So far I've not heard myself say 'damm, you look fine"!! ......as I place my hand of the fridge door.....we shall see how long this lasts ;)