IM BACK-MONTH 11 PROGRESS!!!

Options

Replies

• WallyH4EverVersion
    WallyH4EverVersion Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations you look so pretty and healthy....You have the right attitude ,so happy for you!! :smile:
  • fairyface87
    fairyface87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Incredible transformation! :) Bloody love the potato photo too :happy: think I did the same thing before with bags of sugar!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I thank all of you for your kind words...they really do hit deep down. Like I said without these words I couldnt have gotten as far as I have.

Sometimes I dont give myself credit, which I think is part of the battle, but your words help me to keep going and let me know how far Ive come.

Im trying to hold back the waterworks!!!!!!!!! :)
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    wow congrats. great work! your beautiful! :) and i love the pic with all the potatoes for measuring what you lost :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I sooo needed to see your post today! Great job! You're stunning. I'm sure you're just as beautiful on the inside too. I'm happy for you. You've inspired me.

I was fine until I got to this comment and a knot in my throat. Thank you. It struck a chord because just yesterday my bf told me that now everyone can see the beauty I had on the inside on the outside as well. These words just make me feel like 1 million bucks. I am a kind person and for someone to comment that to me that doesnt know me, just makes my heart shine! Thank you! Have a great day.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    wow congrats. great work! your beautiful! :) and i love the pic with all the potatoes for measuring what you lost :)

Thanks doll, weight definitely made me look older. :)
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Still looking as beautiful as ever! =D

Love how you did your makeup in the 'face now' pic, too. =P

Keep it up, woman!
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Great job! I love the picture of the potatoes :)
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You should be so very proud....work it girl. You are beautiful~!

You'll be at your goal before you know it....keep up the hard work!
  • queenbellasmom
    Options
    WOW!! What an inspiration! You are beautiful even when bigger but your tiny little face... model status!
    By the way I wonder how many markets around the world will be talking about people in there stores taking pictures with bags of potatoes in their hands. Because today in about 45 minutes I'm dragging my coworker with me to do it. Talk about a pick me up when its needed, the photo processing person is going to be like what the hell!?
  • akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! At risk of sounding like everyone else, I love the potato picture!! I think of my weightloss in terms of 5 lb. bags of flour....just gives me a visual. :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    WOW!! What an inspiration! You are beautiful even when bigger but your tiny little face... model status!
    By the way I wonder how many markets around the world will be talking about people in there stores taking pictures with bags of potatoes in their hands. Because today in about 45 minutes I'm dragging my coworker with me to do it. Talk about a pick me up when its needed, the photo processing person is going to be like what the hell!?

I laughed sooooooooooooo hard. Well it will def put things in perspective. People were staring at me..lol even my friend is like Um Ive never been asked to do this, dont know how I feel about it..lmao!!

Thank you so much for the beautiful words. We are all beautiful!! It radiates from the inside out.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You look fantastic!! At risk of sounding like everyone else, I love the potato picture!! I think of my weightloss in terms of 5 lb. bags of flour....just gives me a visual. :)
    You should go to the store and do it!:)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    You should be so very proud....work it girl. You are beautiful~!

You'll be at your goal before you know it....keep up the hard work!

Thank yoU! You as well ..96 lbs, I can only dream!!~:)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Still looking as beautiful as ever! =D

Love how you did your makeup in the 'face now' pic, too. =P

Keep it up, woman!

Aw thank you...I dont wear alot of makeup honestly. I had foundation and mascara and lip gloss on. Its all the water I drink that is making me look youthful . :)
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! you look very nice !!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Great job!!! you look very nice !!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations you look so pretty and healthy....You have the right attitude ,so happy for you!! :smile:

Attitude makes he difference..so ive been told. thank you!!:) so kind!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have seen other posts from you about your progress, and you are amazing!!!! Great job!! You are looking so happy! Keep it up girl, you got this!!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    beautifullyblessed16 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I don't normally comment often on the message boards outside of the group forums but you are simply beautiful. Your post really created a positive and encouraging atmosphere in my heart. Thank you for sharing this and I wish you nothing but more success and more posts like this one. You go girl!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!