Taebo as cardio

Options
Taebo, the famous late 90s cardio smash hit! who could forget Billy Blanks? Shelly? The motivating speech at the end?
I have started to incorporate it in my routine, lift, cardio alternating 5/6 days a week. Has anyone else done this and seen nice results? Just wantting to hear your stories and possibly hear some good news about fat loss !

Replies

• ssmaling
    ssmaling Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Taebo, the famous late 90s cardio smash hit! who could forget Billy Blanks? Shelly? The motivating speech at the end?
    I have started to incorporate it in my routine, lift, cardio alternating 5/6 days a week. Has anyone else done this and seen nice results? Just wantting to hear your stories and possibly hear some good news about fat loss !

I really like using Tae Bo. I've used it in my routine before and I've seen great results. :)
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,124 Member
    Options
    I have a foot injury right now, but Tae Bo is something I did fairly regularly along with my other workouts. It gets a good sweat up, and I find in improves my coordination more than the other types of workouts I do.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    aw man this has made me so nostalgic for the old days of MFP :'3
  • shoeloveramber
    shoeloveramber Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I loved Tae Bo and have looked for the original DVDs but I'm not paying $90 for them! I lost weight doing it and it was fun and I really enjoyed it. I wish I could find the DVDs to do again!
  • 120by30
    120by30 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Taebo! I've been doing it on and off since I was about 12. To the previous poster, you can view plenty of videos on youtube. ;)
  • shoeloveramber
    shoeloveramber Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Taebo! I've been doing it on and off since I was about 12. To the previous poster, you can view plenty of videos on youtube. ;)

Thanks I will look for them!
  • diahann63
    diahann63 Posts: 11
    Options
    They have quite a few Tae Bo workouts on YouTube.
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Was just going to say that you can find the videos on YouTube. Another Taebo fan checking in. I had a VHS tape that I loved to pop in - it just recently died. Was crushed.
  • collingmommy
    collingmommy Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I loves me some taebo.. tonight is a lifting night, I'm thinking I might do a few minutes of cardio tonight so I can have calories for a protein shake afterwards! Billy is so good at punishing me!