Fatty McFatterton

Options
so im a SAHM of 3 kids, newly re-married, and tired of being overweight. im pretty discouraged with weight loss and being healthy, and im hoping to find inspiration and motivation here.

Replies

• xTattooedDollx
    xTattooedDollx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Don't worry we'll kick your butt into shape!!! Now drop down and give me 20! :P
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    This iste is awsoem you should be albe to find all the support you want. feel free to add me as a friend if you like :)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome:flowerforyou:
    You can add me too, we can motivate
    each other. :smile:
  • jennydanger
    Options
    thanks. i havent figured out yet how to add anyone as friends, though. so, help?
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You'll definitely find help and support here. Get motivated and implement your weight loss plan! You're going to do well.

Shawn
  • mr_ashley
    Options
    Welcome, and here's my contribution: STAY CONSISTENT. Anything you do, be it visiting this website for motivation, or eating right, or a morning walk every day...STAY CONSISTENT. Biggest failure that I've had with weight loss is losing the food discipline. I"m a lifelong exerciser because I love doing it. Love lifting weights, love running, love love love cycling, swimming, everything. But many people hate exercise as a planned activity. So, find something active that you like, and then stay consistent! Best of luck and things are looking up!!
  • jennydanger
    Options
    i love hiking the trails in the state park near me. i just wish i could get people to babysit my 7 month old so i could get out there. being in the woods, with the fresh air, and so much quiet, is so refreshing. it really boosts my mood. and lets me not be a mom for a while. and i feel like ive done something for 'me'. i hope spring gets here soon. this cold weather really prevents me from getting out with the baby.
  • sssrip
    sssrip Posts: 72
    Options
    Get a jogging stroller pile the blankets on the little one and get pushing. Don't let the weather hold you back. It can just be another excuse in a long line of reasons. Once I said F the reasons and the seasons I was able to make some progress instead of waiting for the weather to change.

Best of luck.
  • loreew32
    Options
    Get one of those baby carries that you can wear on your back. I am sure the baby will enjoy being out there with you! I have been up and down with my weight for 8 years now. Your biggest enemy is yourself. I have learned that if you make excuses for not excersing and for eating the wrong things-it just gets worse. Start with some small goals like hiking 2 times a week or take the baby for a walk one day and hike for one day. When son was that little-I used to use excersise DVDs when he was napping. Maybe that can work for you. Good luck and we are all here for you! you can add me too!:smile:
  • bloodbank
    bloodbank Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    :D