Small and Silly NSV

Options
I've always had an irrational fear of if I attempt to jog on a Treadmill I will break it and so I've been avoiding the treadmill for the last 4 or so months that i've been going to the gym.

Since it was pretty much dead tonight I decided to throw caution to the wind and give it a go, I am so happy that I managed to begin mastering that fear by jogging on the machine for the last 30seconds of my power walk! It might sound silly but you can not begin to believe how chuffed I am that I did it even for only 30sec!

Next challenge is to jog for a full minute and build it up week by week!!

Replies

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as a small and silly NSV :angry: That being said...Fantastic! :smile:
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Great job! It's the sound of running on the threadmill I hate ... thunk thunk thunk. That's why I run outside.
  • StacyRenee77
    StacyRenee77 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    High 5 girl
  • Magdaloonie
    Magdaloonie Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are brave and awesome!
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Success! Neither small nor silly :-)
  • MBrothers22
    MBrothers22 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I only chuckled because I thought I was the only one who had that fear when I started running. But at the time at 351 maybe it wasn't irrational lol.

Anyways good job!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    That's the spirit!
  • achagrius
    achagrius Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome ! So I am not the only one with this fear :smile: I guess I'll give it a try soon
  • Renneke
    Renneke Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I think this just MAY be the world's smallest NSV, I had to move my watch band in one notch! How's that for a small victory!:drinker:
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Hell yeah!
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • motivatenikki
    motivatenikki Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    neither small nor silly! every NSV is HUGE!!!!
    GREAT JOB!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!