Replies

• viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    gosh! you look wonderful.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I have seen other posts from you about your progress, and you are amazing!!!! Great job!! You are looking so happy! Keep it up girl, you got this!!

Awwweeee.. Thank you so much :flowerforyou: I am happy!!:) Im glad it radiates to the world.
  • alereck
    alereck Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Great job you look great! Keep up the good work.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I don't normally comment often on the message boards outside of the group forums but you are simply beautiful. Your post really created a positive and encouraging atmosphere in my heart. Thank you for sharing this and I wish you nothing but more success and more posts like this one. You go girl!!!
    This means more to me than you will know. I thank god that my internal happiness can radiate to you and others. I am very happy. 11 months ago I wasn't . I had just gotten diagnosed with having a tumor in my hand, not knowing if it was cancer on top of not knowing if my finger could be saved. To top it off a list of A-Z of things that my body was paying me back for after the mal-treatment I had given it. My hormones were all over and I felt like death. Literally. To get to this point I have made leaps in bounds. I may have not lost 100 lbs or dropped 2 dress sizes yet..BUT I feel alive. I feel hopeful. I feel happy. These things are sooooo much more important to me than any physical change in the world. Thank you again for your kind words. They also radiate a wonderful atmosphere in MY heart. :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    gosh! you look wonderful.
    Look at you Ms. 57 lbs! :) WOOOHOOO :)
  • BettyAnnEbanks
    BettyAnnEbanks Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you look awesome. The visual of the weight loss is motivating too. Keep it up
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    you look awesome. The visual of the weight loss is motivating too. Keep it up

Thank you so much! I think its an awesome visual for everyone to be able to see how much weight you've physically lost :) Its on my refrigerator as we speak lol
  • Brandybeayon
    Brandybeayon Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! your smile is so much brighter.. I hope you are so very proud of your self!!
  • motivatenikki
    motivatenikki Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    seriously inspiring photos and words. being open about the lows and the highs give me (and others on MFP) the motivation to keep on keeping on. just knowing someone else is going through what we are/have been going through. thank you for sharing!
    i am so happy for you and for your courage, determination, and happiness!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    seriously inspiring photos and words. being open about the lows and the highs give me (and others on MFP) the motivation to keep on keeping on. just knowing someone else is going through what we are/have been going through. thank you for sharing!
    i am so happy for you and for your courage, determination, and happiness!

Thnk you! If be fooling myself if I said it was easy and sing of birds and butterflies. lol...it wasn't easy, but it is worth it! life is so beautiful but you have to live it. :) thanks again
  • Crys1209
    Crys1209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Love the potatoes. Great idea!
  • jodescorinna
    jodescorinna Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow - love the potato photo, hopefully holding that would be a massive deterent from ever going back to that place. Knowing the strain it probably took to hold it!

Amazing job! well done you :flowerforyou:
  • RebeccaS1552
    Options
    Wow... what a difference!! You look great! :smile:
  • choll80
    choll80 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Love the potato idea, really puts it into perspective!
  • oedipa_maas
    oedipa_maas Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful. I love the potatoes comparison!!
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I don't have much of a waist myself and I'm at 120lbs. I'm just not a well-endowed woman. >.< I'm really happy for you and I'm glad you've kept at it! :) And yeah there are so few things in life that don't take time.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Wow - love the potato photo, hopefully holding that would be a massive deterent from ever going back to that place. Knowing the strain it probably took to hold it!

Amazing job! well done you :flowerforyou:

Yeah, it was so hard to actually hold that picture..my arms were shaking..lol Amazing all of that came off of me, no wonder why its easier to move now :) Thanks again
  • Fujiberry
    Fujiberry Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! The potatoes were awesome. Haha. That should be a new thread here. : )
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! Love the potato picture! You look beautiful! Keep up the amazing work!
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    awesome progress:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!