Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Need some friends to keep me motivated

sukita24
sukita24 Posts: 2 Member
Hello, my name is Chrissy!
I tried using this site a few months ago, but eventually gave up. I really need some buddies to help me stay focused (the mister eats junk food and prefers gaming to exercising). I don't have a huge weight loss goal. I'm 150 lbs and would like to be around 130 lbs. I know I may not share some of the same struggles as others who have a larger goals but I'm interested in talking to and forming friendships with anyone who
---Wants to help motivate each other
---Share healthy recipes (I love to cook!)
---Share exercise tips
---Or even just talk/vent

Replies

• 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Feel free to add me! I have lost 21 lbs have about 45 more to go! I love to cook too and be supportive! :) You can do it!!
  • BriChoc
    BriChoc Posts: 1
    Hey! I'm new to this site and I would love to be your buddy! On my own i lost 55lbs and now i want a buddy to stay active with to get down my new goal weight of 135! So if you need a buddy!

BriChoc
  • theflatpick
    theflatpick Posts: 106 Member
    Hi, I just started out here. Going to really try to make it work! I really don't know the best way to keep at it, so hoping to find others that are wondering the same, and hopefully help each other!
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Welcome! Glad your here. :-)
  • drctbone88
    drctbone88 Posts: 13 Member
    Nice guitar,what year is it
  • Mrs_Torres
    Mrs_Torres Posts: 12
    Rededicating myself. Need friends! xx
  • rlynnehawk
    rlynnehawk Posts: 71 Member
    Please feel free to add me. I try to respond to all my friends who are active. I've lost 27 lbs in 91 days, and I love to cook and share ideas and recipes too!
  • wdfchicka07
    wdfchicka07 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I have a ton of recipes, I absolutely love cooking (my dad was a chef) and my goal is different now but a few years ago I lost somewhere around 90 pounds...Stay positive and you'll hit your goal!
  • clbarthe
    clbarthe Posts: 1
    Hi I am new Ito the site also and I am going to lose 50lbs with this site. I would love to share recipes wend tips got what is working best as I go through my weight lost journey. Add me as well. Looking forward to seeing you online and your success!!!
  • writer190
    writer190 Posts: 51 Member
    Hi Chrissy! Our stats sound pretty similar -- I'm 155 with a goal weight of 135 -- and I would love to have more friends on MFP for mutual encouragement. :) I'll go ahead and add you.
  • emilysmellz
    emilysmellz Posts: 85 Member
    I have lost about 20 lbs, 20 more to go..would ALWAYS love more support and motivation! Feel free to send a request! :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    me 2