Need some friends to keep me motivated

Options
sukita24
sukita24 Posts: 2 Member
Hello, my name is Chrissy!
I tried using this site a few months ago, but eventually gave up. I really need some buddies to help me stay focused (the mister eats junk food and prefers gaming to exercising). I don't have a huge weight loss goal. I'm 150 lbs and would like to be around 130 lbs. I know I may not share some of the same struggles as others who have a larger goals but I'm interested in talking to and forming friendships with anyone who
---Wants to help motivate each other
---Share healthy recipes (I love to cook!)
---Share exercise tips
---Or even just talk/vent

Replies

• 197Kiki
    197Kiki Posts: 129
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have lost 21 lbs have about 45 more to go! I love to cook too and be supportive! :) You can do it!!
  • BriChoc
    BriChoc Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to this site and I would love to be your buddy! On my own i lost 55lbs and now i want a buddy to stay active with to get down my new goal weight of 135! So if you need a buddy!

BriChoc
  • theflatpick
    theflatpick Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started out here. Going to really try to make it work! I really don't know the best way to keep at it, so hoping to find others that are wondering the same, and hopefully help each other!
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad your here. :-)
  • drctbone88
    drctbone88 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nice guitar,what year is it
  • Mrs_Torres
    Mrs_Torres Posts: 12
    Options
    Rededicating myself. Need friends! xx
  • rlynnehawk
    rlynnehawk Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I try to respond to all my friends who are active. I've lost 27 lbs in 91 days, and I love to cook and share ideas and recipes too!
  • wdfchicka07
    wdfchicka07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have a ton of recipes, I absolutely love cooking (my dad was a chef) and my goal is different now but a few years ago I lost somewhere around 90 pounds...Stay positive and you'll hit your goal!
  • clbarthe
    clbarthe Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am new Ito the site also and I am going to lose 50lbs with this site. I would love to share recipes wend tips got what is working best as I go through my weight lost journey. Add me as well. Looking forward to seeing you online and your success!!!
  • writer190
    writer190 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrissy! Our stats sound pretty similar -- I'm 155 with a goal weight of 135 -- and I would love to have more friends on MFP for mutual encouragement. :) I'll go ahead and add you.
  • emilysmellz
    emilysmellz Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have lost about 20 lbs, 20 more to go..would ALWAYS love more support and motivation! Feel free to send a request! :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    me 2