Insanity Day 1 anybody with me?

Options
I pushed play for the first time today! The fit test was a killer :explode: and I'm sure tomorrow will be even harder! If anyone else started Insanity today I would love to become friends and go through this experience together.

Replies

• hartcandi
    Options
    I started today and did the plyo cardio circuit and burned 557 calories using a HRM.
  • Amanda42657
    Amanda42657 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    So did you do your fit test yesterday? I just did my first fit test today and it kicked my butt. If you dont mind I will send you a friend request so we can stay intouch.
  • RachM
    RachM Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I just did my fit test today! Feel free to add me and we can encourage one another along the way!
  • Michele0912
    Options
    I want to start tonight.. to do the fitness test.. please add me so we can encourage each other :).. wish me luck and good luck to everyone!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    My wife just started yesterday also, you can find her on my friends list (Alliej). Send her a request. She'd love some buddies to work along with her. She woke up this morning at 5:40 am to do Plyo Cardio Circuit. I am so proud of her.
  • Michele0912
    Options
    Hey Amanda.. I will do the fit test tonight and send you an update.. i'm afraid it will also kick my but!!! lol
    send me news on how you made out today! we must stay motivated!
  • KS1980
    KS1980 Posts: 40
    Options
    You all will enjoy Insanity, myself and a lot of others have completed it and it is worth every second you put into it.
  • millyglazier
    Options
    My husband and I just started today too. I've done a few rounds of insanity and P90X and hybrids of the two combined, but this is my hubby's first time. We are both so sore! : )
  • mrspyle
    mrspyle Posts: 19
    Options
    I started yesterday....Im so exited to get my butt kicked because its worth it. 100lbs in 2011! Good luck everyone!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Keep it up you guys.
  • amiele1
    Options
    I am! Looks like we started on the same day! I did the fit test and the plyo in the same day...I'm going with the prescribed schedule, so cardio recovery today - ah!. My thighs and gluts feel it the most so far...

Stay motivated! One workout at a time..
    Just think of how you'll feel in (now less than) 60 days!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Dig Deeper!!!!
  • nicolegwenette
    nicolegwenette Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am doing the fit test today so we will see how that goes
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I have my last Insanity workout tomorrow, YEAH. Keep with it - if you have to miss a day its okay, just keep doing it. It's taken me an extra 2 weeks to complete the 63 days but I don't think it's lessened my sense of accomplishment.

You'll be amazed at how much higher you can jump at the end.

My advice is to wear a HRM (everyone burns a different amount of calories andyou don't want to overestimate your calorie burn and end up eating too much) and invest in a good pair of cross trainers - your knees will thank you.
  • RachM
    Options
    So third day in - My calves and back are killing me! I'm excited for tomorrows workout, I previewed it and it looks a lot less intense, but I LOVE how I'm burning around 400 calories oer workout! It seems like such a great burn for 40 minutes or so!

How is everyone else doing?!
  • mrspyle
    mrspyle Posts: 19
    Options
    I had a question about logging it into wrkout for the day. Since you cant put in "Insanity" or "Cardio" What should we log it in as?

Also, its day 3 for me =] Hooray! Great job everyone!
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    work it guys! i just started the second month and it feels like i'm starting all over again!
  • RachM
    Options
    I had a question about logging it into wrkout for the day. Since you cant put in "Insanity" or "Cardio" What should we log it in as?

Also, its day 3 for me =] Hooray! Great job everyone!

I use my HRM, for me I've found 40 minutes burns about 400 cals, but thats based on my height and weight. Try logging it as circuit training?
  • calimomma888
    calimomma888 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    im with u ,,, do u work out in the am or pm
  • jacksonde24
    Options
    Count me in!!!! I ordered the DVDs yesterday and hopefully will get them soon.