I need your help guys! :(

Options
Hi!
I've always suffered with poor body image. My body and I have a constant love/hate relationship. I'm not A big girl.. On a general sliding scale I weigh 110-114 pounds. But I'm not happy with it!!! I want my body to be healthy and toned! I was raised eating tons and tons of fast food. So I have no clue what "healthy eating" consists of..so if anybody has any good tips or websites or apps, I'd be happy to hear them! I just have zero motivation which is why I'm here! PUSH ME PEOPLE!!!!! Hehe
I have LOVE HANDLES/back fat that I hate with a passion. Best exercise to help tone that area?!

I also want to join a gym..but at the same time I don't...because I don't know how to work any of the equipment. I'm also not a huge fan of all the super buff men running around lol

Replies

• JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey. I use MFP everyday to log and get inspiration from my friends. I use Endomondo app to log and record my workouts. All this stuff works as long as one sticks with it and tries to be accurate. I know of no way to target back fat. I have been trying to get rid of mine too. Join a gym and focus on your workouts. That's what most of the other folks around you will be doing.
  • karenc118
    karenc118 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    if you dont want the gym try fitness blender website, loads of workouts and you can target areas :)