I have no friends

Options
Hi, I like to run and cycle , and i would like some friends! Please add me if you like.
I used to be on here a while ago now, but didn't really do much. Now I hope to get fit this time :-)

Replies

• RC2II
    RC2II Posts: 5
    Options
    i have no friends either,please add me and i will add you
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    cyccccle :)

Im Jemell btw from Erie, PA
  • Miska_
    Miska_ Posts: 84
    Options
    No friends? This gives me a sad.
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Hi, I like to run and cycle , and i would like some friends! Please add me if you like.
    I used to be on here a while ago now, but didn't really do much. Now I hope to get fit this time :-)

"I have no friends"

That sounds so terribly sad. Especially given that this is the internet.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I have lots of friends. Good luck in your journey.
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

Lies.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Lies.

only in the sincerity of buena suerte
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    lol ^^
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I choose my friends wisely.
    firend_zps2d84fbca.jpg
  • TBeverly49
    TBeverly49 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I have no friends either. I am working really hard. I love to bicycle, walk and swim. I have only been walking lately and not consistently. I guess I need some boost power from friends. Maybe if we support each other it will make it easier for both of us.
  • reezle2603
    reezle2603 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I don't have any friends in here either - I like to run....I'm good for moral support though:) if u add me, i will add you and encourage you:)
  • Swilla_Swole
    Swilla_Swole Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You guys can add me and I'll throw in a 1 year warranty, so if you decide Im not a good friend you can return me, lol. I'll friend you guys as well.
  • awinner_au
    awinner_au Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I was diagnosed border line pre diabetic and decided to put on some muscle, feel free to add me.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    I choose my friends wisely.
    firend_zps2d84fbca.jpg

I am headed West, hand out of window.....
  • awinner_au
    awinner_au Posts: 249 Member
    Options

I like to run and cycle too but do not cycle outside the gym any more, the motorists in Sydney seem to have turned anti cyclist, how safe is it to get on a bike and hit the road down your way?
  • CraziiMaddii
    Options
    Hi my favourite activity is swmming. Any swimmers here feel free to add.
  • mlanderson41
    Options
    I have no friends on MFP either... But that isn't stopping me.. 2014 is my year, I have decided!!

:)
  • cjonthehill
    cjonthehill Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Friendless here too........well cep one. Getting back into running and joined a running group which starts next week! Getting older and those pounds have been sneaking up on me!! Where do they come from? :)
  • StraubreyR
    StraubreyR Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I like to walk and have just starting riding my bike again. I'm 47, and have decided I need to get back in shape. I log in daily, and would like some more friends too!

Feel free to add me.