All of my friends left MFP :/

Options
I too wandered away from MFP for a few months, and when I returned.... all of my friends were gone! I could use some support and peeps to answer any question I may have every now and then. If you want, friend request me. :D

Replies

• Mom2jrzg
    Mom2jrzg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I can answer questions, but I can encourage and support. :bigsmile:
  • missmaggiejane
    Options
    encouragement is always welcomed :D
  • Talleifer
    Talleifer Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I know you feel. I left MFP for the better part of a year and now that I've come back.. most of my friends are deactivated or unfriended me due to my inactivity. Just finished day 5 of Focus T 25 with Shaun T though... double workout Friday is a doosey/doosie/doozy. I really don't know the proper spelling, although I guess since it's technically an improper word and my spell check doesn't recognize any spelling of it, anything I put should be fine.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    they must have been quitters
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I have an answer for every question ever asked.
  • Sweetie_darling
    Sweetie_darling Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

Xx
  • CraziiMaddii
    Options
    Perfect time to make new friends :) Feel free to add.
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I will add you! My friends have been disappearing lately too.
  • effiechristina
    effiechristina Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started logging again myself a few days ago, and just got my first friend today...definitely happy to make some new friends :)
  • effiechristina
    effiechristina Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    @talleifer I just wanted to let you know the second part of your post gave me a good laugh haha, thanks for that.
  • samijdkl
    samijdkl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    fell free to add me
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I've had quite a few people deactivate recently too, always saddens me but I like to think they do it because they can manage on their own now. Whatever the reason, it happens and I am always happy to accept a friend request.

I'm just getting back into keeping track of everything again after a month or two off.

Anyone is welcome to send a friend request and I will do my best to support/encourage you. :flowerforyou:
  • dcshellz
    dcshellz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Just came back myself feel free to add me
  • Talleifer
    Talleifer Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    @talleifer I just wanted to let you know the second part of your post gave me a good laugh haha, thanks for that.

Good to know someone enjoyed that other than me haha. Well you just never really know, ya know?
  • karencercone1
    karencercone1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new encouraging friends that log daily! Feel free to add me!
  • mattmccool3
    mattmccool3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I just got "restarted" on my journey like 2 weeks ago. Good luck to you!!