LADIES IN THEIR 20'S LET'S MOTIVATE EACH OTHER

Options
2»

Replies

• Karamonster
    Karamonster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am 25, married, and need some active mfp friends! I am 5'11, started at 260, am now 236. Goal is 180. Feel free to add me!
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. 24 married 2 kids. 40 lbs lost 50 to go!!!
  • KellyLThoreson
    Options
    I'm 28, an emotional eater addicted to crappy foods even though I have extensive schooling on in nutritional science and know what it's doing to my body (and feeling it too!), those cravings are strong!

I am a Juvenile Diabetic meaning my body make no insulin at all, it is a chronic disease (will never go away) and does not reconcile well with a sugar addiction! Ruh-row!

I also have a beautiful 5 year old girl, and my metabolism has never really bounced back.

Stuck at 140lbs. Target weight for my 5'2" self is 115lbs.

Here I go!
  • FitnessLover001
    FitnessLover001 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    anyone can friend me on here! I'm in college as well, and would LOVE motivation from other college kids! :)
  • HappyLilThang
    HappyLilThang Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I`m 27 years old, a dental hygiene student, and looking to lose a good 15 lbs before classes resume in august! I could definatly use tips on how to succeed while maintaining the weekend lifestyle as I always get bummed out when I log my drinks in here!. I`ve done the switch to vodka sodas rather than beer, but still love a good blue moon now and then. Add me if you you want to share this journee with me, I am new on here and only have 2 friends so far haha
  • VictorianFlower
    VictorianFlower Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all!

I'm 24, Australian and I have about 50 pounds left to lose. Please, feel free to add me :)
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 20 in four days. :D Let's be friends!
  • Kalilibird
    Kalilibird Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes. Just what I am needing. Thank you!
    I have about another stone that I want to lose and am starting to find it really hard, having lost 70lbs so far. Needing motivation for the last push to reach my target.
  • emzilee
    emzilee Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies!

I'm 25, I'm a trainee accountant and I have about 45lb to lose. Sitting on my *kitten* in the office doesn't help though!!

I gym regularly, and I've just completed C25K but struggling to eat well.

Let's motivaaaate! :)