not new...but need some more devoted pals!

Options
ktaylor1188
ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
ok, im not going to go into too much detail or this would be 3 pages long...so ill list the basics. i used to weigh 270lbs 2 years ago. i am now at 156. i did it by counting calories and exercising daily at home. over the last three months i have joined a gym and started heavy lifting. i am loving what it is doing for my body especially having lost over 100lbs. its helping a lot! plus i enjoy it :) i have been on mfp throughout the entire two years. sure i miss a day of logging here and there but im pretty much on here daily. i keep a small list of pals because i like to get to know them and support them. i also exspect the same from them. WARNING: if you are inactive or do not support me at all i will delete you. im looking for people who are on here regularly and enjoy giving and receiving motivation :) please add me ALONG WITH a short message :) thanks in advance :D good luck to you all!

-Kelsey

Replies

• TRIX5884
    TRIX5884 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Like wise - need some more active and devoted friends! :)
  • missthix
    missthix Posts: 10
    Options
    So proud of your loss! Let me know how you it's been. I've only kept off 32 pounds.
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    congrats on the loss!! welcome to add me im on here daily and very devoted to losing weight and im a very big supporter :)
  • miniimuscles
    miniimuscles Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm here daily
  • MissDesiAmaris
    MissDesiAmaris Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm totally on the same page as you :). Let's be friends!
  • londette
    londette Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring, congratulations on all your hard work! I would love to add you as a friend.
  • dimplesinthewrongplace
    Options
    www.facebook.com/groups/1375864176033119/

follow my video journal

facebook group Drop It
  • JoMoMOMx3
    JoMoMOMx3 Posts: 77
    Options
    i could use more support as well!
    Im about at the same starting weight you were.
  • Jemellc
    Jemellc Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Heeeey! Im Jemell used to weigh 320 got down to 230ish but then started to put on lean muscle and alil more fat now Im at 270 but I don't look 270 weird but Im motivated.

*P.S. I lost that weigh by doing just cardio.... now im lifting! :))
  • Petrapoo45
    Petrapoo45 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends!! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • InTheFace
    InTheFace Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm back here after being pregnant. My daughter is 6 weeks old so its time to get back in shape.

I could use some new friends to help with motivation too, so feel free to add me!
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • WorkB1tch
    WorkB1tch Posts: 17
    Options
    You can add me, and everyone else who feels like it :)
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I was your friend once or twice lol, i will send you a fR! :)
  • cloudman71
    cloudman71 Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me - not on every day but most days. Wishing you every success.
  • Barnseyboy
    Barnseyboy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on every day without fail, always happy to encourage others, anyone can add.
  • Jiminibee
    Jiminibee Posts: 82
    Options
    I'm only 20 days in, but I am always looking for new, active, supportive friends.

Feel free to add me - anyone of you!

Have a kick *kitten* day! :D
  • jessiej99
    jessiej99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on every single day. I love to give and receive support. You all are amazing and I believe that we can do this. Feel free to add me. Thanks...;0)
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. I'm on here every single day, and i'm supportive. Just logged on here 605 consecutive days, two days ago......
  • brbbringingsexyback
    brbbringingsexyback Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off since 2011, I am now sticking with it and I've lost 12 lbs, I am pretty much on all day!