Best Time to Weigh

Options
Hello! I have another newbie question!!

When is the best time to weigh yourself? I just did and it says I've lost about 4 pounds in between the time I started yesterday and as of 5 minutes ago. I doubt that is right. I know it depends on current weight, metabolism and all of that good jazz, but I was wondering when people weighed themselves.

Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• klw14
    klw14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I always weigh myself in the morning.. I always weigh the least then, probably due to water mostly.
  • blankcanvas
    Options
    First thing in the a.m. after going to the bathroom, and naked:) You're weight can vary throughout the day, depending on water and salt intake..etc.
  • hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    First thing in the a.m. after going to the bathroom, and naked:) You're weight can vary throughout the day, depending on water and salt intake..etc.

This is what I've heard. I try and do it on Saturday mornings when I wake up and after I pee. (only - is that TMI?)
  • dinacav
    dinacav Posts: 12
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning when I wake up. Just try to be consistent on when you weigh yourself.
  • bigsal911
    Options
    Definitely in the morning after your morning pee. I also weight myself before bed just to see how much weight I 'put on' during the day, but I don't log it or anything, that part is just for fun.
  • Phoenyxtears
    Options
    Okie dokie!! Morning it is lol! Thanks all:smile: