EWL Reject with 150 to Lose - NEED SUPPORT!

Options
Hey MFP!

I was just a semi-finalist for EWL (Extreme Weight Loss) Season 5 and was rejected just before they chose finalists to go to LA. I was devastated and thought I HAD to have a TV show to change my life. Then I realized that is NOT the case and here I am!

I also have a Facebook page for my journey - please feel free to follow me!
www.facebook.com/journeyto150

I have 150 lbs to lose and I am looking for true, genuine people to help support me and that need supported as well!

Add me or leave a message here and I'll add you! :)

Replies

• dcshellz
    dcshellz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    i am ignorant to what EWL is...
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    i am ignorant to what EWL is...
    Extreme weight loss? That's my guess.
  • wolf39us
    wolf39us Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Extreme Weight Loss -- looked at the FB page
  • jessiej99
    jessiej99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Add me all. We can do this as a team!
  • goCOLTS25
    goCOLTS25 Posts: 28
    Options
    Extreme Weight Loss, sorry!
  • Janautical
    Janautical Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I also have a LOT of weight to lose! There's a group community for us who need to lose 100+, feel free to join! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21401-motivators-and-motivation-100
  • cindyb1984
    cindyb1984 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I have about 140lbs to lose.
  • MeRoHa
    MeRoHa Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I was almost 280 pounds last July. I am currently 184. I started using MFP after getting info on it from a doctor newsletter. I was not sure if I would be successful, but have stuck to the nutrition specs here and have tried to get daily exercise. I started with what I could do, which was about 20 to 30 minutes a day. I worked my self up to an hour a day. Sometimes broken down into four fifteen minute sessions or six ten minute sessions. I hope to lose another 20 to 30 pounds and then maintain. I started at size 26/28 and am currently mostly wearing 16's. I have health challenges that complicate my efforts, but this can be done. You can do this! Feel free to add me. I have been on here daily.
  • goCOLTS25
    Options
    I also have a LOT of weight to lose! There's a group community for us who need to lose 100+, feel free to join! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/21401-motivators-and-motivation-100

I joined! Thanks for the suggestion!
  • goCOLTS25
    Options
    I was almost 280 pounds last July. I am currently 184. I started using MFP after getting info on it from a doctor newsletter. I was not sure if I would be successful, but have stuck to the nutrition specs here and have tried to get daily exercise. I started with what I could do, which was about 20 to 30 minutes a day. I worked my self up to an hour a day. Sometimes broken down into four fifteen minute sessions or six ten minute sessions. I hope to lose another 20 to 30 pounds and then maintain. I started at size 26/28 and am currently mostly wearing 16's. I have health challenges that complicate my efforts, but this can be done. You can do this! Feel free to add me. I have been on here daily.

Thanks for your support. AWESOME job on your new healthy life!
  • Happycurlygirl2014
    Happycurlygirl2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I have 100 lbs to lose myself.
  • LifeJacketWaterJogger
    Options
    tell ewl to kick rocks, we got this let's do it. :smile:
  • goCOLTS25
    Options
    tell ewl to kick rocks, we got this let's do it. :smile:

LOL thanks for the laugh!
  • goCOLTS25
    Options
    I appreciate all the support!
  • goCOLTS25
    Options
    Would love more MFP family and friends :)
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck, you got this!!
  • maadc1ty
    maadc1ty Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have a lot of weight to lose. I'm down almost 20 lbs and probably have another 170 to go. Yikes.

Looking for friends! :)
  • goCOLTS25
    Options
    Thank you all! <3