ANYBODY A HEIGHT BETWEEN 5'8-5'9???

Options
I was asking anybody whose this height and what are your goal weights???Or what weight are u suppose to be??Because im 5'8 or 5'9 lol so I just wanted somebody opinion ya know :) SORRY IM ON THE WRONG THING LOL I MENT TO BE ON THE MOTIVATION ONE...

Replies

• BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my eventual target is 147-154 or if you're UK based that's between 10 1/2 and 11 stones
  • suzyanne
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and I'd be happy & healthy at 150. My cousin, who is the same height and a slightly sleeker build than me, is right around there and it looks really great on her!! Good luck!
  • Kristierlong
    Kristierlong Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal is to be between 140-145.
  • lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8" and my goal is 140. I have done it before and know that it is a very healthy weight for me. With more strength training it could be as high as 145.
  • ckbutler
    ckbutler Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and my goal is 145. I have never been below 175 so I am not sure how low I will be able to get and still be able to maintain. Best of Luck!
  • karriecook
    karriecook Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and most comfortable at 150 lbs. That is a weight I feel good at and can easily maintain. Pant size is 10/12 depending on the fit.
  • melekaliki
    Options
    I'm 5'8" 3/4 and round up to 5'9" =) I look pretty good at 145, haven't gone below that since I was 18. Comfort weight has always been 150, but I've crept up to a lovely, rounded 160 =) So I'm going for 145 but if I remember correctly from a year and a half ago, 145 wasn't totally there yet either. So if I make it to 145 I'll probably go for 140, but we'll see.
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, I am ALMOST 5'8" (I am 5'7.5"). My goal is 130.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,425 Member
    Options
    I"m 5'8 3/4" and my goal is between 130-135 with muscle definition. I have a small to medium build but I have curves. Size wise, it's anywhere from a 6-10 depending on the cut (I'm wearing size 8 pants right now that fit great through the butt but are loose in the waist).
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" currently 134-140 depending on what scale I'm on.
    About a size 4 in jeans and dresses.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    5'8 but recently in the past year a trainer, doctor and nurse said I was 5'8 and ½. Who knew you could grow at 28, lol!

Goal weight is to get back to 132, I gained 8lbs on my honeymoon and haven't lost them yet - it’s been over a year now <wrist slap>

No change in sizing since the 8lb gain for me, still size 5 in dress pants/suits, 7 in jeans and in the US size 9 juniors in dresses 6/8 in Canada.

My bf went from 20-22% after the 8lb gain but I definitely do need to work on toning but I'm so stereotypically cardio focused.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and my goal is 130lbs, (9 stone 4) but I'm open to stopping before then if I feel I've lost too much - I had an original goal of 140lbs to begin with and then decided where to go from there.
  • ArchyJill
    ArchyJill Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    5 feet 8 1/2 inches!! My target is 140, have never gotten below 150 and I like the way I look at 150 even though I know there is still fat to shed at that weight. Just started weight training though so now I'm all confused about weight and just focusing on minimizing the blubbery bits! (profile pic is about 150ish....ah, those were the days!)
  • MTLumps
    MTLumps Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and very happy at 140 - 145. Feels much better than the 185!! I read somewhere that a healthy weight for our height is anywhere from 135 to 165 depending on frame size...
  • Evermyre
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my goal is 160. I haven't been this weight since the 6th grade though and I certainly wasn't this tall. I may lower this, we'll see. I also have a VERY large frame. It's all about how you feel and what you're comfortable with.
  • skinney1357
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and currently 140. I started out at 177 and my original goal was 145. I think your goal should be where you feel comfortable and healthy. Everyone is different :)
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    5'9" and the smallest I've ever been was 149 and wore 8's to 10's depending on the cut. 145 is my ultimate goal.
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"81/2 I weigh 168 which puts me on the Healthy Weight on the BMI Scale.
    I'm a size 11 in Juniors

a few years ago I got down to 148 and looked ill and way to skinny

I would like to weigh around 160 but I contantly struggle with those 8 pounds they come off and then right back on not matter what I do I think my body is trying to tell me something - so i've kind of given up -
  • buggials
    Options
    I'll be the weird one and say I'm 5ft 8in and my goal as it stands is 175...and even then i have a feeling I won't be happy...I liked how I looked at 185 and full of muscle verses when i was below my bone structure just doesn't look right when i go to low.
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and currently sitting between 135 and 140. I'd like to replace about 10 pounds of fat with muscle :blushing: