Hey! Looking for friends!

Options
Heyy!

I am going to get serious with fitness but I am a newbie. I always start off strong and end up giving up because my chaotic life. but now that I will have a little bit more free time, I am wanting to hit it with force!

Looking for friends to help with the beginning process! Anybody knew at fitness would be nice too :)

Replies

• Hooyah25
    Hooyah25 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi!

If you are looking for motivation and new friends on MFP, I would love to help you stay motivated and keep you going strong. Add me when you get the chance. :happy:
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 65 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in? If so, add me as a buddy!