Having difficulty with Insanity month 2

Options
I am doing max interval plyo today and I'm literally pausing every 45 sec because it's so exhausting and crazy. Not sure if I'll manage to do that AND 30 day shred level 1 (going back and doing it since I didn't have weights when I first did it plus I've only been doing it for 21 days and it's meant to be 30 days)

Still have 24:49 left

Replies

• ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,699 Member
    Options
    Honestly, doesn't sound like you're fit enough to do this. Pick a program that you can actually do. Shouldn't take you that long to complete an hour long program. Your expectations may be too high.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • arabellaflagg
    arabellaflagg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Agree. And 30DS and Insanity together is overkill, counter productive and it's only a matter of time before you burn out.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Honestly, doesn't sound like you're fit enough to do this. Pick a program that you can actually do. Shouldn't take you that long to complete an hour long program. Your expectations may be too high.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

She has been told that time and time again... And just ignores it... And takes 6 hours to do an insanity workout....
  • DoktorZnanosti
    Options
    it's called insanity for a reason lol

do what you can without losing form, if you're getting winded that quickly, you need cardio, not HIIT, so change it up, my opinion
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    aren't you the crazy lady who was bashing people for living with their partners, and insulting unwed mothers? and then saying that people shouldn't exercise with their significant others??
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I never have problems with insanity
  • mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    aren't you the crazy lady who was bashing people for living with their partners, and insulting unwed mothers? and then saying that people shouldn't exercise with their significant others??

That was CatFriend
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options

excuse me?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: see no problem, just haylair